i win

the 10 of us split into two teams; one with chanyeol, baekhyun, minseok, jongdae, and yixing, and the other with me, jongin, kyungsoo, junmyeon, and sehun. chanyeol and i were first to go so we picked up our bowling balls then turned to glare at each other.

"you're going down," i whispered.

"the only one going down is you," he said. i stuck my tongue out at him and he did it back. i turned away and at the same time, we rolled the balls down the lane, me getting a strike and chanyeol a spare. i smirked at him and walked back to my team who all pulled me into a hug.

"we're gonna win," jongin said. i nodded, smacking his butt when he went to roll his ball. he jumped and looked at me, shaking his head while chuckling. i winked then looked at chanyeol who was pouting at me. i blew him a kiss and he immediately grinned.

"i love you," he said.

"of course you do," i replied. i turned back to look at jongin and cheered when he got a good score.

"you did it!" i said. he grinned and pulled me into a hug. we sat down and watched as the junmyeon and minseok went.

———————————————————————

the last roll came down to me and chanyeol so we walked up to the lanes again and picked up our bowling balls.

"this is it," he said.

"once again, you're going down," i said. he shook his head and rolled his ball first, getting a strike. i walked up next, took a deep breath, and rolled the ball. it knocked down all but one of the pins and immediately chanyeol cheered loudly. i rolled another ball and got a strike. i walked back to my team and sighed when i looked at the score board.

chanyeol's team won.

i hugged all of my teams members before i was pulled into chanyeol's arms and shaken around.

"i win, you lose!" he yelled.

"yes, i know," i said. i tried to seem angry at him but it was hard when he was so excited.

"now you owe me," he said.

"i remember."

"but maybe i'll be nice to you and lessen my prize."

"what was the prize going to be originally?"

he whispered what he wanted me to do and i smacked his leg.

"that's disgusting," i said.

"you would have loved it," he said. he kissed my cheek then let go of me to run back to his team. i felt an arm slide around my shoulders so i looked over and saw kyungsoo watching the other team.

"how can you date him? he's unbearable," he said. i giggled and shrugged.

"he's cute and i love him," i said. he smiled slightly but shook his head.

"he sucks," he said. he patted my shoulder then gathered everyone up so we could leave.

when chanyeol and i got back to my apartment, he scooped me up into his arms and kissed me.

"i love you," he said.

"yeah, i love you, too," i replied. i kissed him and squealed when he threw me over his shoulder and carried me to my room.

"ready to give me my prize?" he asked.

"depends what it is," i said. he threw me down on the bed and smirked at me. he climbed on top of me then flipped us over so i was on top of him before turning over under me.

"you have to massage me," he said. i chuckled at his childishness and rubbed his back, smiling when he sighed happily.

"i love beating you," he said.

"whatever," i replied. he laughed and i couldn't help but smile back.

this is for @hannah14085, hope you like it :)