sick

when i woke up freezing and shaking with my lungs aching with the most unbearable pain possible, a sigh escaped my lips. of course, this is fantastic. i turned on my other side to cuddle up in the blankets more and gasped when i saw chanyeol wide awake beside me. he reached out and when his fingers made contact with my forehead, he winced.

"you're burning hot," he said. he walked into the bathroom and came out a minute later with a damp towel. he placed it on my head and i sighed in relief. the cool always feels so nice when i'm so feverish.

"how are you feeling?" chanyeol asked as he got back in the bed.

"i'm freezing and i'm in a lot of pain," i replied.

"i would offer to hug you but you're going to overheat if i do," he said. "i'll go and get you some medicine, stay put for a minute."

i watched him leave and immediately scooted over to his side of the bed where it was still warm. i curled up into the tiniest ball possible and hugged myself to start feeling warmer.

when chanyeol came back, he chuckled slightly seeing where i'd moved to then climbed onto my side.

"here," he said. he handed me a pill so i slowly sat up and took it with my bottle of water.

"should we take you to the hospital?" he asked.

"no, i'm sure i'll be a bit better in the morning," i said. i went to move back to my side of the bed but he just gently pushed me to lie down, smiling at me.

"you can stay there," he said. he laid down beside me and reached out to hold my hand. "get some sleep, okay? you'll feel better."

i nodded and kissed his cheek before curling into myself and closing my eyes again.

i woke up later in the morning completely drenched in sweat and pressed into chanyeol's side. i peeled myself off him, feeling guilty when i saw that he was covered in my sweat too. i walked into the bathroom and coughed up the stuff in my lungs before climbing in the shower to refresh myself.

as i started washing my hair, the shower door opened and chanyeol walked in, smiling at me.

"what are you doing?" i asked.

"you sweat on me, i need to shower too," he said.

"sorry," i said. he just smiled and placed a kiss on my lips.

"how are you feeling?" he asked.

"better than last night but not great," i replied. he sighed and ran his fingers through my hair.

"do you think it's pneumonia again?" he said.

"probably."

"do you still have antibiotics from last time?"

i nodded and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"come on, let's finish up and cuddle on the couch," he said. we finished showering in a few minutes then changed into some comfy clothes and collapsed in a pile on the couch. chanyeol wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pressed a kiss on the side of my head.

"i love you, you know," he said.

"i love you, too," i replied. i turned his head to mine and kissed him gently. we kissed for a few seconds before i had to pull away to breathe. i climbed on his lap and wrapped his arms around me, making him chuckle.

"thanks for taking care of me," i said.

"of course, you're my girl, i have to look after you and protect you," he said. i smiled and kissed his neck. my boy is the best.

so i'm sick today and i get sick like this once every few months so like i know what i'm writing about 😂 also i think chanyeol would be the best boyfriend while looking after you. he's so sweet i love him wow. hope you guys enjoy :)