drama

this will be from chanyeol's point of view because of how the request i got was worded :)

when i got the call to play a part in a new drama called 'missing 9', i was unbelievably excited. they sent me the list of the other actors in the drama and my heart fluttered when i saw my crush's name; (y/n). she is an upcoming actor and she is absolutely amazing, talented and beautiful. i've been following her since i saw her first show and i can't believe i get to act with her.

when i arrived on set on the first day, i was immediately introduced to all of the other cast members. once in front of (y/n), i felt all of my breath leave my lungs. she was even more beautiful in person than on the tv. i shakily said hi and she replied, smiling her gorgeous smile. i blushed and saw her grin.

"you're cute," she said. the director walked up behind her and smiled at the two of us.

"are we ready to start filming?" he asked. (y/n) and i both nodded so he lead us to the change rooms where we got ready to film.

—————————————————————

after a long year of filming the show, it was finally released. the whole cast and crew gathered together and once the show was out, we watched it together, enjoying a variety of snacks.

when it got to the scenes with just me and (y/n), the rest of the cast members started teasing us.

"look at the two love birds."

"such chemistry."

"they're so in love."

(y/n) and i shared looks and rolled our eyes. we've become good friends in the time we were filming so every time someone makes a comment about how 'cute we'd be together' we just laugh it off. i mean, sure, i think we'd make a great couple, too, and i'm pretty sure she feels the same way, but it's not gonna happen.

"guys, (y/n) and chanyeol already have a fan base shipping them, look at this!"

we all gathered around the director's phone and sure enough, so many fans were commenting about how cute we looked and how much chemistry we seemed to have.

"it seems like the fans like us together," (y/n) said, wrapping her arm around my shoulder. i nodded, smiling a little.

"they're not the only ones," i whispered. she looked up at me in shock and my eyes widened.

"did you hear that?" she nodded. "shit..."

she took my hand and pulled me out of the room.

"do you like me, chanyeol?" she asked.

"i, uh... yes?" i said. she grinned and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"i like you, too," she said. she stood up on her toes and pressed her lips to mine. i stood in shock for a few seconds but when i focused on the feeling of her lips on mine, i kissed her back. i gently pushed her up against the wall to deepen the kiss and she groaned into my mouth, opening hers so i could slide my tongue in.

"get it, chanyeol!" i heard one of our co-stars yell behind us. i pulled away from (y/n) and turned around to see everyone standing there, filming us.

"you assholes," i growled. i chased after them and heard (y/n) laughing happily. i turned back to her and winked, smiling widely when she winked back. i'm so happy i agreed to do this drama, this was the best choice i've ever made.

so like i'm not really feeling this one that much but it was a request so i will post it. thank you to @real_pcg for the request, i hope you're okay with how i wrote it :)