movie date

chanyeol and i walked into the movie theatre and sat down in our reserved seats.

"i'm so excited to finally see this movie," he said.

"me too," i agreed. he slid his hand into mine and brought it up to his lips.

"thank you for coming out with me," he said.

"how could i turn down a date with my boyfriend who's always busy?" i said. he pouted and rubbed his cheek against my hand.

"i'm sorry i'm never around," he said.

"it's okay, baby, i understand."

i leaned over and kissed him, smiling when i felt him smile into my lips.

"i love you," he said.

"i love you, too," i replied. i kissed him again before pulling away just before some random woman yelled at us.

"that's not family friendly!" she said.

"you don't have to watch us," i told her.

"there are kids around."

"kids see people kiss all the time."

"it's inappropriate."

"it was a small kiss, it could be a lot worse. like this."

i turned back to chanyeol and slammed my lips on his again, quickly sliding my tongue into his mouth. he let out a laugh and groaned loudly into my lips to play along. when i was satisfied, i pulled away and looked back at the woman, shrugging.

"just don't watch," i said. i turned my attention away, ignoring the lady's horrified expression.

"you just killed her," chanyeol said.

"i'm allowed to kiss you if i want, she doesn't have to watch us," i said. he chuckled and slung his arm over my shoulder.

"you're cute," he said. i snuggled into him and we chatted until the movie started.

the lights went down and chanyeol lifted the arm rest between us so i could scoot closer. i placed my hand on his inner thigh and squeezed it gently as i buried myself in his side.

throughout the movie, chanyeol was completely focused on watching it but i couldn't tear my attention away from him. every time he laughed, his face would scrunch up so cutely that it would make me smile.

he looked down at me and gave me a sweet smile so i smiled back.

"why are you staring at me?" he whispered.

"because you're adorable and i love you," i replied.

"you should be watching the movie."

"you're a lot more interesting than the movie."

he chuckled and leaned down to kiss my nose. before he could turn away, i grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down to me, connecting our lips. he seemed to be caught off guard for a second but once he realized what was happening, he eagerly kissed me back. he moved his lips against mine while snaking his arm around my waist to pull me closer. i smiled and laced my fingers in his hair.

we kissed for a little while before i pulled away.

"sorry, you can watch the movie now," i said. he smiled and pecked my lips.

"you're a lot more interesting than the movie," he repeated. he kissed me again but did turn back to watch the rest of the movie. i cuddled back into him and sighed happily when he rubbed his hand up and down my arm.

once the movie was over, we left the movie theatre and successfully walked out to chanyeol's car without being stopped by fans.

"would you like to sleep over tonight?" he asked on the drive home.

"will the boys mind?" i asked.

"mm, probably not, but they'll complain about us being too loud..."

"too loud? do you have something loud in mind?"

he smirked and reached over to squeeze my thigh.

"you'll just have to wait and see," he said. i giggled and turned back to watch the drive. all in all, this was a great date.

sorry if this is boring :( this was for @bts_fangirl25, i hope you liked it.