romantic

i sat down beside chanyeol, ready to cuddle into his side, but he obviously had other plans, pulling me onto his lap so i was facing him.

"what are you doing?" i asked, giggling.

"i just want to look at you. you're so beautiful, the most beautiful girl i've ever seen." he said. i blushed at his words, covering my face with my hands in embarrassment. he chuckled and pulled my hands away.

"don't cover your face, baby." he said.

"you're embarrassing me." i mumbled. he grinned then put his hands on my cheeks and gave my nose a light kiss.

"you're so cute." he whispered. i smiled then leaned in and kissed him gently. i pulled away and tried to get off his lap, but he stopped me.

"don't go." he whispered. "i just want you to sit on my lap so i can kiss you all over your face."

"yeol-" he cut me off by pressing a short kiss to my lips.

"i want to kiss your nose, your eyes, your cheeks, your forehead, your ears, your chin, your neck, and your lips." he kissed each and every one of the places he listed, taking the most time on my lips. i wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, holding him gently.

"uh, guys, we're still here." baekhyun said awkwardly. i quickly pulled away from chanyeol and jumped off him, blushing.

"sorry." i mumbled.

"(y/n), hon, it's okay. you and yeol have just started dating and you're still in the 'honeymoon stage', it's natural." jongin said, rubbing my back.

"see, baby, it's fine, now come back here." chanyeol pulled me back onto his lap, allowing me to cuddle into him.

"you guys are the cutest." junmyeon cooed. i blushed and felt chanyeol's arms tighten around me.

"we are." he agreed. i looked up at him and smiled when i saw him already looking down at me. i felt my heart leap in my chest just admiring him. his eyes are the most beautiful shade of brown i've ever seen, so warm, so inviting. his ears are so cute, so big and floppy and just perfect. and his lips... his lips are so soft, so plump, and fit so well with mine. everything about chanyeol is so perfect, i'm so lucky that i found him.

"you've been staring at each other for 10 minutes." kyungsoo said, chuckling.

"i can't help it, she's just so beautiful." chanyeol whispered, stroking my cheekbone with this thumb. i smiled at him then put my hand on the back of his head and pulled his lips onto mine in an open-mouth kiss. i licked his bottom lip and shoved my tongue into his mouth. he jumped in shock at the sudden intrusion, but went along with it anyway. i barely registered the boys saying they were leaving until chanyeol pushed me down on the couch and i didn't hit anything. i wrapped legs around him and held him close, running my hands through his hair.

we kissed for a while until i pulled away, smiling at chanyeol.

"well, we've never done that before." i giggled.

"no, but we should do it more often." he said, grinning. i smiled and pulled his head back down, kissing him again. he pulled away after a few seconds then flopped down, cuddling into me and burying his head in my neck. i laced my fingers in his hair and massaged his head, giggling when i heard him moan at the feeling.

"that feels so amazing." he whispered. i kissed his head and felt him smile into my neck. "thank you for being the best girlfriend i could ever imagine."

"thank you for being the best boyfriend." i replied. he kissed my neck so i kissed his forehead then pulled him closer. i love my boy.

i thought this was kind of cute, i don't know 😂 hope you like it :)