after school

y'all i'm going to be REALLY selfish again and write my own story line. i'm so so so sorry for those who have requested, i promise you i will write your imagines, i've just been having really bad writer's block for a while. i hope you guys can forgive me and enjoy this.

when i walked out of my last class of the day, the last thing i expected to see waiting for me was chanyeol and 4 year old our daughter, melody. chanyeol and i made a promise that when melody was born, we wouldn't bring her to my school to keep us having a baby a secret.

melody wasn't planned, while we loved that we had her, she was a surprise. chanyeol was only 22 and i was 18 when she was born, we were way too young to have a baby, so we only told our families and close friends. we didn't want to be judged for being young parents.

"what are you doing here?" i asked chanyeol, taking melody from him.

"she wanted to see you," he said.

"you couldn't have waited until i got home?"

"she was throwing a tantrum, (y/n), this was the only way to stop her."

i sighed and looked down at melody who was smiling happily at me.

"did you cause trouble for your daddy?" i asked.

"i missed you, mommy," she said, pouting very cutely.

"i missed you, too, baby," i said. she wrapped her arms around my neck so i kissed her cheek. "did you have fun with daddy at practice?"

"i did!" she said. "uncle jongin taught me a new dance and i played with uncle baekhyun and cuddled uncle kyungsoo."

"that's awesome, i'm glad you had fun." she nodded and looked back at chanyeol who nodded with her.

"hey, (y/n)," i turned around to see my friend jinsung running over to us, "can i borrow your notes from class?"

"oh, sure," i replied. i put melody down and dug around in my bag for the notes she wanted. i felt a tug at my dress bottom so i looked down at melody and saw her about to cry.

"give me one second, mel, okay?" i said. i handed jinsung the notes when i found them and quickly picked melody up again before she started crying.

"is this your sister?" jinsung asked.

"uh..."

"she's our daughter," chanyeol replied, wrapping his arm around me and melody.

"oh," jisuing seemed surprised. "i didn't know you had a child."

"we didn't plan on telling anyone," i said.

"how old is she?"

"just over 4."

"years?!"

"yes, years."

"you had her really young."

"exactly why we didn't want to tell anyone."

jinsung nodded in understanding and patted my back gently.

"see you tomorrow," she said. she walked away so chanyeol and i went back to the car before anyone else would approach us. i strapped melody into her car seat and luckily she fell asleep almost instantly.

"i'm sorry she found out," chanyeol said, reaching over to grab my hand.

"it's okay," i said. "really, she's like my closest friend at school so i probably should have told her sooner."

"do you think she'll tell anyone?" he asked.

"i don't think so."

he leaned over to kiss me before turning the car on and driving back home.

once home, i laid the still sleeping melody in her bed and joined chanyeol on the couch, snuggling up into his side.

"do you regret having melody?" he asked.

"of course not, i never will," i said. "i love her, and you, with all of my heart. regret isn't an option."

he smiled and kissed me gently.

"i love you," he said.

"i love you more."

so y'all i'm on a plane to los angeles 😂 i don't know if i will be able to update for the two weeks i'm here but i will try! thank you for being so amazing and patient with me, i appreciate you all so much. also thanks for 249K! do y'all think we can get to 300K? let's try 😂 again, i will do requests soon!