nerd

this is going to be very dumb and stereotypical, bear with me 😂 also imagine him looking like the gif above :)

chanyeol drove into a parking spot and shut the car down before turning to look at me.

"we should say goodbye here," he said.

"chanyeol, we don't have to," i said.

"we do. i love you and i want to be able to walk into school together but i wouldn't do that to you."

"i don't care."

"but your friends do. don't lose friends because you showed up with the nerd."

"chanyeol-"

"it's better this way, (y/n)."

i sighed and laid my head on his shoulder.

"i don't want you to feel insecure around my friends," i said.

"but i do because i'm not like them," he said. "it's always been like this and it will be until we're out of school."

i looked up at him and leaned up to press my lips to his.

"i love you," i whispered.

"i love you, too," he replied, kissing me again.

"i'll see you at lunch?" i asked.

"not today, i'm tutoring someone."

i pouted and he chuckled.

"you're so cute," he cooed. "i'll see you after school, though. my parents are out tonight so you can stay over if you want."

"ooh, really?" i wiggled my eyebrows, making him blush.

"you pervert, get out of the car," he said. i giggled and kissed him one last time before getting out of his car and walking towards the school. i turned around and waved to chanyeol before going inside.

when i found my friends, i hugged them, talking about what had happened since we saw each other the previous day, until chanyeol walked to his locker across from us and they stopped to glare at him in disgust.

"look at him, so nerdy," jiwoo said.

"i know right?" chaeyoung agreed. "i don't get how people can find him cute."

"i think he's cute," i said. they turned to me in shock and both shook their heads.

"i think you need glasses," jiwoo said.

"yeah, i mean look at him." chaeyoung turned me around and made me face chanyeol who was talking happily to our friend baekhyun. "he's too tall, he's too skinny, he's got messy hair, he's got big glasses, and all of that together makes him unattractive."

"since when did we become people who bully other people?" i asked.

"it's not bullying," chaeyoung said.

"no, it is. you're being rude and saying mean things about someone who hasn't done anything bad to you."

"why do you care so much?"

"because of this."

i walked over to chanyeol and turned him around to me.

"(y/n), what are y-" i cut him off by pulling his head down to mine and slamming our lips together. he tried to pull back in shock but i wouldn't let him and held him closer.

i pulled away after a few seconds and turned around to see everyone around us watching.

"chanyeol's my boyfriend," i said, wrapping his arms around me.

"what are you doing?" chanyeol whispered.

"what needs to be done," i replied.

"don't, it will ruin your reputation," he said.

"chanyeol, baby, you're way more important to me than any 'reputation'. you're my boyfriend and i love you more than anything else."

he sighed but smiled slightly, shaking his head at me.

"you're unbelievable," he said. he kissed my cheek then i looked back at jiwoo and chaeyoung.

"if you're going to say mean things about chanyeol then i'm going to stick up for him. i can't stand by and watch my 'friends' pick on someone i love. i don't care if this ruins our relationship because this is the most important relationship i'm in," i said. the two girls scoffed and walked away, leaving me with chanyeol, baekhyun, and a group of people watching us.

"i still don't think that was a good idea," chanyeol said.

"it was the best because i finally got to talk back to those horrible people, they've been on my nerves for so long," i said. i kissed him gently before wrapping my arm around his waist.

"goals," baekhyun said. i giggled and nodded. we are.

eh 😂 hope you enjoyed it