puppy

i shot awake when i felt an extra weight land on the bed. i saw my jumpy boyfriend hovering over me and i rolled my eyes, turning over to go back to sleep.

"no, no sleeping, wake up!" he said.

"go away," i mumbled.

"you have to get up now! we're going to pick up our son today!"

realization sunk in and i immediately shot up, excitement coursing through me.

"we're getting our son!" i said. chanyeol pulled me out of bed and dragged me to the closet, throwing a pair of his sweatpants and one of his hoodies on me. he took my hand again and pulled me down the stairs then grabbed my converse and slid them on my feet.

"chanyeol, i can do it myself," i giggled.

"no, you're too slow, we need to go now!" he said. he scooped me up into his arms and carried me out of the house, practically throwing me into his car before running back and locking the house. he got in the car and turned it on, driving to the breeder's house.

——————————————————————

when we arrived, chanyeol got out of the car and pulled me out, dragging me into the building.

"chanyeol, baby, calm down," i said.

"i can't!" he said.

he pushed the door open and ran up to the front counter, scaring the woman behind it.

"i'm park chanyeol, i'm here to pick up my new baby," he said. a smile broke out on the woman's face and i mentally nodded in agreement. seeing chanyeol so excited with his huge grin and wide eyes is the cutest thing.

"i'll go and get him," the woman said. chanyeol turned to me when she was gone and grinned.

"she's getting our baby!" he said excitedly.

"i know," i said. i stroked his cheek and he grabbed my hand but dropped it when the woman came back out with our golden lab puppy in her arms. chanyeol ran over to her and took the puppy before rushing over to me.

"look at our baby! he's so cute!" he squealed. "look at his little feet, his cute little nose! look at our perfect son!"

he shoved the puppy in my face so i held my hand out to it, letting it lick my hand. i went to the counter to pay and chuckled as i saw chanyeol sit on the floor and hold the puppy up to his face.

"hi baby, i'm your daddy! it's so great to see you again, i can't wait to take you home and cuddle you for the rest of my life. i love you, baby boy."

i smiled and walked over, holding my hand out for chanyeol.

"let's go home," i said. he smiled and got up, handing the puppy to me so he could get his keys out. we went out to his car and i got in, setting the puppy down on my lap. he looked up at me and seemed to give me a grin which strangely resembled chanyeol's excited one.

"you're the most adorable little guy i've ever seen," i whispered.

"hey, what about me?" chanyeol whined.

"you're the most adorable big guy i've ever seen," i said. he grinned and started the drive home.

——————————————————————

when we got home, chanyeol took the puppy from me and walked inside the house, quickly putting him down on the floor. he laid down on his back and giggled when the puppy climbed on him, licking his face.

"i've lost my boyfriend to a dog," i joked.

"yes you have," chanyeol said. i sat down beside them and kissed chanyeol, laughing when the puppy started licking both of us. he laid down on chanyeol's chest so we both stroked him until he fell asleep.

"we got a cute one," chanyeol said.

"we sure did," i agreed.

i'm just imagining chanyeol being cute over a puppy and i'm crying guys i love him 😭 especially when he's with his puppy wow

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

just look how cute ugh i'm dead

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

just look how cute ugh i'm dead

i hope you guys like this :)