lazy

when i woke up in the morning and chanyeol wasn't in bed, i pouted, feeling a little upset. he's never here on weekday mornings.

i got out of bed and walked downstairs, grabbing one of chanyeol's sweaters on the way. his sweaters are so baggy on me and i love wearing them. i checked my phone as i walked into the kitchen and saw a text from chanyeol.

from: yeolie ❤

hi baby! the boys and i had to go to the studio this morning then baekhyun and i went out for breakfast so i'll be back at around 11. i love you 😘

i checked the time and luckily it was 10:30 so he'd be back soon. i put my phone in my pocket and made myself a cup of tea before going to the living room and sitting on the couch. i facetimed my friend taehyung and smiled when his smiling face popped up.

"hey!"
"hey! how are you?"
"amazing, we've all been so happy with all of our ARMYs voting for us."
"i know, it's crazy. i've voted a lot, too."
"thank you."
"of course."

he smiled then i heard the front door open. i looked over and chanyeol was walking in, a big smile on his face.

"hey, tae, i have to go, chanyeol's back. i'll talk to you later."
"okay, bye!"

i hung up the call as chanyeol made his way over to me.

"was that v?" he asked.

"yeah, i was bored so i called him." i replied. he nodded and sat down beside me, handing me a bag.

"i got you a muffin." he said.

"thank you." i kissed his cheek and ate my muffin while he just stared at me.

"what?" i asked.

"you're so cute when you wear my sweaters." he said. i smiled and nudged his leg with my foot.

when i'd finished my food, i climbed on chanyeol's lap, wrapping my arms and legs around him.

"i missed youuu." i whined, kissing his nose.

"i missed you too." he said. "why are you so cuddly today?"

"i don't like waking up without you." i said.

"oh, baby, i'm sorry. i don't like having to leave early either, but you know i have to." he said.

"i know."

i buried my head in his neck, loving the warmth from his arms around me.

"i don't have to do anything tomorrow, though. we can stay in bed and cuddle." he said.

"good." i said. i looked up at him and smiled, him smiling back. i leaned in and kissed him, sliding my fingers into his hair.

"i love you." i whispered when i pulled away.

"i love you more." he whispered back. i kissed him quickly then put my hands on his cheeks, squishing them together.

"you're so cute." i giggled.

"i'm not cute, i'm manly." he said. i couldn't help but laugh at how weird he sounded with his face squished.

"very manly." i teased. he pulled my hand off his face, holding them tightly in his.

"come on, let's watch a movie and cuddle." he said. i nodded in agreement so he turned netflix on and we grabbed a blanket, cuddling up together. lazy days are the best.

the ending was rushed and it sucks, i know, but i hope you enjoy anyway :)