emotional

i'm watching baek's drama right now i figured i would write this. DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE DRAMA AND WANT TO! THIS HAS A BIG SPOILER!

i turned the tv on, immediately going to the recordings and seeing episode 16 of moon lovers: scarlet heart waiting for me to watch. i figured i had to watch it anyway because it has my boyfriend's best friend in it, but i actually really love it. it's amazing.

the opening song rang out through the room and a second later, i heard chanyeol's voice.

"don't start it without me!" he whined. he ran down the stairs and jumped on the couch, cuddling into my side.

"you already know what happens anyway, he tells you every episode." i said.

"doesn't mean i don't want to watch it. plus, iu is really pretty." he teased.

"shut up." i said. he smiled at me so i smiled back before turning my attention to the tv.

---------------------------------------------

i haven't watched the episode so i don't know exactly what happens so bear with me.

i felt my heart drop to my stomach when baekhyun's show wife was shot and killed. i watched as she fell and i could see baekhyun's character's heart shatter.

"no! they can't kill her!" i yelled, feeling tears well up in my eyes.

that wasn't the end though, as seconds later, baekhyun was shot in the arm, then stomach.

"baek! why are they doing this?! they can't kill him too!"

at this point, tears were streaming down my face, falling onto chanyeol's hand in my lap.

"aw, baby." he whispered, wiping the tears off my cheeks before doing the same for himself. i ignored him though, focusing on baekhyun's character talking to his brother.

"no, stop, what-" i was cut off when the other prince swung his sword, hitting baekhyun. he fell to the ground, facing his dead wife. i saw his hand start to reach out and i felt my heart shatter even more.

"please don't." i whispered to no one.

the hardest i ever cried was at that moment, watching as baekhyun died, hand centimetres away from his wife's, but not reaching far enough to touch her. chanyeol paused the show and scooped me into his arms, rubbing my back as i sobbed into his shoulder.

"it's okay, baby. it's fake, baekhyun is okay." he said. his voice didn't soothe me though, as it was cracking with his sobs.

"h-how could they j-just kill him o-off? he w-was my f-favourite." i cried.

"they had to, love. he got too busy to continue filming, he needed to stop." chanyeol said.

"c-can you invite him o-over?" i asked. he agreed then texted baekhyun so we waited for him to come.

when he did, i ran to him and hugged him really tight.

"are you okay?" he asked.

"we watched the episode." i whispered.

"and you cried? aw, (y/n)." he laughed lightly, patting my back.

"eun was my favourite character, of course i cried." i said.

"thank you, i'm glad you liked him." he said. i pulled away from the hug then let him go into the living room where chanyeol was waiting.

"were you crying too, yeol?" baekhyun teased.

"only because your wife died." chanyeol replied, crossing his arms stubbornly.

"sure, buddy." baekhyun said, patting chanyeol's head. i sat back down beside chanyeol, cuddling into his side, as baekhyun sat on the couch beside ours.

"i'm not happy you two cried or anything, but i'm glad my acting was good enough to make you cry." he said, smiling at us.

"your acting was amazing the whole time." i assured him. he smiled more, thanking me, then grabbed the remote, insisting we watch the end of the episode. he played it so i got comfortable and enjoyed the rest of the show.

this wasn't what i planned to happen, there was much chanyeol in this, but oh well. moon lovers: scarlet heart is a really good show i suggest (only if you're okay with heartbreak and tears). hope you like it :)