visit

my phone was buzzing incessantly beside me but i ignored it. it was probably just chanyeol texting me about stupid things, and i had a project to do. i felt like he was forgetting that i was in america for university and he wouldn't be able to text me all the time.

the buzzing went on for about half an hour before i finally gave up and called chanyeol.

"took you long enough," he said when he picked up.
"chanyeol, i love you, but i'm busy," i said.
"i just wanted to talk to you."
"i get that but, as i said, i'm busy."
"what are you doing?"
"a project."
"what kind of project do you even have in a music course?"
"i have to arrange a piece of music."
"that sounds fun, why are you complaining?"
"because you kept texting me and wouldn't let me focus."
"i just miss you."

i could practically hear his pout and i sighed.

"i'm sorry, baby, i'm just super busy. how about i call you back when i take a break, okay?"
"okay. i love you."
"i love you."

i hung up and placed my phone as far away from me as possible before focusing my attention back on my computer to finish.

after a couple of hours, i had finally written out all of my music. i practically slammed my computer shut and sighed in relief, stretching my arms out as far as i could. i picked up my phone from my bed and dialled chanyeol's number again.

"i'm done, baby," i said.
"yay!" he cheered. "how was it?"
"fine, i'm just glad it's done."

i laid down on my bed, propping myself up with a pillow, and smiled as he told me about everything i was missing at home.

"baekhyun and kyungsoo went on a date yesterday," he said. (y'all i'm so into baeksoo right now help me)
"finally! kyungsoo's been so annoying complaining about how much he likes baekhyun," i said.

chanyeol chuckled.

"soo said he wants to send you something but he's forgotten your apartment number," he said.
"oh, i can text him it later."
"he asked me to get it from you now."
"oh, okay, it's 423."
"great, i'll tell him."

we talked for a few more minutes before there was a knock on my door.

"oh, hold on, babe, someone's at the door," i said. i climbed off the bed and hooked my phone between my cheek and shoulder before walking over to the door. i opened it and i froze when i saw who was there, my phone dropping on the ground beside me.

"hey, baby," chanyeol said.

"oh my god," i whispered. i put my hand on his cheek to make sure he was really there and when we made contact, my excitement took over. i jumped up and latched onto him, burying my face deep in his neck. he chuckled and stumbled into the apartment, shutting the door behind him so we could be alone.

"what are you doing here?" i asked.

"i missed you so i came to visit," he replied.

"i missed you so much." i pulled away enough to slam my lips on his, grinning when he eagerly kissed me back. he carried me into my bedroom and tossed me down on the bed before climbing on top of me.

"i hope you didn't come here just to have sex," i said.

"of course not," he said. "i came here to spend time with you, sex is optional. appreciated, but optional."

i chuckled and pulled him down so he was lying on top of me.

"thank you for coming," i whispered.

"any time," he replied. i tangled my fingers in his hair, grinning when he buried his head in my neck. i'm so happy he came. (😏)

this is for @Aproudexol3 :) hope you liked it!