first date

so this is a part 2 of the previous one because it was highly requested. the requests will start again after :)

the girls woke me up at 8 and shoved me into the bathroom, stripping me before pushing me in the shower.

"dude!" i yelled.

"you have to get ready for your date!" jisoo said.

"it's not until 12."

"that's not that far away, we have to make you look even more beautiful than you already do."

i rolled my eyes but smiled. i quickly showered then climbed out and wrapped a towel around myself. they dragged me back to my room and sat me down on my bed before raiding my closet.

"what do you think, dress? skirt?" lisa asked.

"do a nice skirt," jennie said. "that little black one, we can pair it with a loose blouse."

"a see-through one?" rosé asked.

"i don't know if we want chanyeol staring at her boobs the whole time," jisoo said.

"he's a nice guy, i don't think he'd do that."

"he's still a guy. if you were a guy, you'd do the same."

"guys," i interrupted. "just pick a shirt and a skirt, it's fine."

they threw my skirt and a burgundy blouse at me then a bra and some underwear. i pushed them out so i could get changed and let them back in when i was done.

"okay, what about your hair?" rosé asked.

"just curl it," i replied. she nodded and sat me down in my chair to start while the other girls did my makeup.

———————————————————————

at exactly 12, the doorbell rang so the girls ran down the stairs to open it. i took a few seconds to make sure i looked okay, took some deep breaths to calm myself, then joined them downstairs. chanyeol looked up at me and we bowed, both blushing.

"you look really pretty, (y/n)," he said.

"thank you, you look amazing, too," i replied. he held his arm out for me so i linked mine with it before turning to the girls.

"i'll be back later, don't annoy me while i'm out," i said.

"okay," jennie said. "have fun, you two, be safe!"

she pushed us out of the door before i could hit her for what she said. i apologized to chanyeol but he just smiled.

"shall we go?" he asked. i nodded and let him lead me to his car. we both got in and he drove to the movie theatre.

when we arrived, chanyeol bought the tickets and snacks then we went into the theatre and sat in the far back seats. luckily we arrived just before the movie started so it wasn't awkwardly quiet for long.

halfway through watching the movie with absolutely no physical contact, i left my hand upside down on the arm of the seat hoping chanyeol would get the idea. after a few seconds, i felt a large hand slide into mine. i looked at chanyeol and smiled in encouragement, squeezing his hand gently.

———————————————————————

once the movie was over, chanyeol and i got back in his car and he drove back to the house while we talked and laughed about the movie.

when we arrived, he turned to me and smiled.

"i had fun," he said.

"so did i," i replied. "thank you."

"thank you," he said. he took my hand again before leaning over and kissing my cheek. he pulled away a fraction and our eyes met. we stared at each other for a few seconds before he leaned in again and kissed my lips. i kissed him back, smiling when he deepened it slightly.

i pulled away after about a minute and smiled.

"we'll go on another date soon, right?" i asked.

"definitely," he replied.

"good," i said. i picked my purse up and gently pulled me hand out of his.

"i'll see you soon," i said.

"yeah," he said. he kissed me again then unlocked the car door so i could leave. i walked into the house and immediately the girls attacked me, squealing about the kiss. i laughed then told them about the date. i can't wait for the next one.

idk how good this is but hey i'll post it anyway 😂 hope you like it!

also i updated wattpad today and now i can't see what number we're at in the fanfiction category now but last time i checked it was the 100s so that's an accomplishment! thank you guys ❤️