joke

"(y/n), get over quick, it's an emergency!" baekhyun said over the phone.
"what's wrong?!" i asked.
"chanyeol-"

the call cut off. i quickly picked soojung out of her crib, grabbed my keys, then ran out to the car.

when i got to the boys' dorm, i lifted soojung out of the car seat and rushed up to the door. i pushed it open and went straight to the living room.

"guys?" i said. baekhyun ran in from the kitchen and came over to me, tears running down his cheeks.

"what happened to chanyeol?" i asked, my own eyes watering. he stared at me for a few seconds before bursting out laughing. more laughter joined in and soon 7 boys came in, laughing their heads off. kyungsoo walked in behind them, glaring at all of them.

"wha-" i turned to look at chanyeol who was bent over, slapping himself to control his laughter.

"these assholes decided to prank you," kyungsoo said.

"it was... chanyeol's idea..." jongdae said between laughs. i watched all of them continue laughing and the anger boiled up inside of me.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?!" i spat. the laughter immediately stopped as they all looked at me in shock. soojung started to cry in my arms so chanyeol walked over to take her but i moved away.

"don't touch her," i growled. i ignored the hurt look on his face as i handed her over to kyungsoo instead. once he was out of the room, i turned back to chanyeol, fuming.

"why the hell did you do that?! i was so worried, i thought something really bad had happened to you," i yelled.

"i-it was just a j-joke. i thought it would be funny," he said, stuttering a little.

"you thought scaring the shit out of me would be funny?! i thought i'd lost you, chanyeol! we've just had a fucking baby and you thought pretending that you were in trouble would he funny?!"

"hey, i'm sorry, but don't you think you're overreacting a little bit? it was a harmless prank, i'm not actually hurt."

i looked at him with fire in my eyes and he immediately backed down.

"i have to go home, i can't be around you right now," i said. i call kyungsoo back in and take soojung from him.

"i'll take you home, you're to worked up to be driving," he said. i nodded and walked out of the house with him in tow.

"you guys seriously fucked up," he told the boys. we walked to my car, climbed in and he drove back to my house.

when we arrived, kyungsoo and i both walked in then i put soojung in her crib.

"okay, i know you're upset with chanyeol, and what he did was a huge mistake, but you know he wouldn't deliberately hurt you, right? he loves you," kyungsoo said.

"yeah, i know that. but that idiot needs to learn to use his damn head," i said.

"just don't be mad at him for too long, it will kill him."

i nodded then felt kyungsoo hug me from behind.

"i'll go back now. talk to him soon," he said. he kissed my cheek then left the house.

——————————————————————

after a few hours of being home alone, the front door opened and a scared chanyeol walked in.

"hi," he whispered.

"hey," i replied. "sit."

he sat down beside me so i took his hand in mine.

"you're a fucking idiot, i hope you know that." he nodded. "but you're my fucking idiot and even though you make stupid choices, i love you and i forgive you."

he smiled so i smiled back then leaned over to kiss him.

"just don't do it again," i said.

"i promise i won't," he replied. i nodded and kissed him again, smiling. i love my idiot.

hope you enjoy :)