fan

i sat down at the table and smiled at the line of people waiting to see me. they screamed back, making me chuckle. i'm used to having people screaming over me, i've been an idol for 3 years now. i enjoy it most of the time, it's sweet how people love me so much.

the first fan was allowed to come up and i grinned, recognizing him.

"it's you! chanyeol, right?" i said. he nodded excitedly, the widest grin i'd ever seen on his face.

"hi, (y/n)! i'm so happy i'm here again!" he said.

"i'm happy you're here, too," i said. he handed me my latest album so i signed it for him. i was about to hand it back but before i did, i scribbled my number down.

"is that your number?" he whispered, wide eyes even wider.

"yeah," i replied. "you're a dedicated fan and i think we could be good friends. plus, i think you're super cute."

he blushed madly and thanked me profusely.

"don't worry about it," i said. my manager told chanyeol it was time to leave so he said goodbye before leaving to let someone else have a turn.

after the fansign was over, i left the venue and checked my phone to see a text from chanyeol.

from: ***-***-****

hi (y/n), it's chanyeol! i hope you don't mind me texting you :)

to: chanyeol

i gave you my number so you would text me, of course i don't mind :)
what are you doing right now?

from: chanyeol

i'm at home, listening to your music and admiring my posters of you.
is that creepy?

to: chanyeol

no, i do the same with people i like :)

from: chanyeol

ah, okay, good!
so, hey, do you really think i'm cute?

to: chanyeol

i do, yes :)

from: chanyeol

thank you! i think you're super cute, too!

to: chanyeol

thank you.
would you like to go out on a date with me?

from: chanyeol

oh my gosh, yes, i would love to!

to: chanyeol

good, i'll pick you up tomorrow.

i put my phone away after getting his address and found myself grinning, actually feeling excited for the date.

———————————————————————

when i got to chanyeol's house the next morning, my eyes went wide when he walked down to the car. i never realized how tall he actually is, he's probably over 6ft tall, way taller than me. he got in the car and without being able to stop myself, i grabbed the back of his head and pulled his lips onto mine. he froze for a second but kissed me back, moving his lips against mine.

i pulled away after a few seconds and looked away so he couldn't see me.

"sorry about that," i said.

"don't be, i didn't mind," he said. i turned the car on and pulled out of his driveway, starting the drive to the movie theatre.

when we arrived, we bought tickets for 'love, simon' then walked into the theatre and found seats at the back. i felt chanyeol's hand slip into mine so i looked at him and smiled, squeezing his hand gently.

———————————————————————

after the movie, i drove chanyeol back to his house where he invited me inside. as soon as we got inside, he pinned me against the door and kissed me again. i grinned and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

"i've never been on a date before so i don't really know what to do," he whispered against my lips.

"this is fine," i said. he grinned and leaned in to kiss me again. i'm glad i asked him out.

so this is really dumb but oh well, let's post it anyway 😂

also, today is the one year anniversary since i started these imagines! can you believe it, y'all, 1 whole year! thank you so much for the support over this past year, it means a lot! :) love you guys ❤️