coming clean

for Nathalieruix

"please welcome exo to the stage!" the host said. the crowd started screaming so the boys and i walked out on stage. being on stage is the thing i love the most. at first it was hard being the only girl in a group of 9 boys, but the fans and the boys have both accepted me and they're all like my family now. especially chanyeol, my beautiful boyfriend of 3 years.

i walked to my usual spot, smiling when chanyeol slung his arm over my shoulder. the fans went wild at the sight, loving the skinship between the 'most shipped couple' in the group. of course not knowing that we are actually a couple.

"how's everyone doing tonight?" junmyeon yelled. the fans screamed again and we all laughed. they're so energetic, it's amazing.

"we have a great show planned for you tonight with a very special announcement to come at the end."

we all "ooh'd", obviously knowing what was coming. chanyeol and i have decided that it's time to announce our relationship. it took a while but we're both ready. i just hope everything goes okay.

—————————————————————

just before we ended the concert, chanyeol took my hand and we walked to the front of the stage together.

"(y/n) and i have something very important to tell you guys," he said.

"i'm pregnant!" i said. chanyeol's head shot towards me and i giggled when i saw the shocked expression on his face.

"i'm kidding," i said. "but there is something else."

recovering from the shock, chanyeol continued. "(y/n) and i have been dating for 3 years now."

"it started as a put together relationship that neither of us had much say in, but after a few months, we really fell for each other and we've been together ever since."

"we figured it was the right time to tell you because we've been discussing our future for a while and we want to get married one day."

"not yet, though, so don't worry. yeol here needs to do his military service first."

"yeah, but anyway, we hope you guys can accept us together because (y/n) is the love of my life and i want to spend the rest of my days with her, loving her."

i blushed at his cheesy words and linked my fingers in with his.

"kiss!" baekhyun cheered. the rest of the boys joined in and soon the whole stadium was yelling at us to kiss. chanyeol chuckled and grabbed my face, pressing his lips onto mine. i smiled into the kiss but pulled away before he could take it too far like usual. i pecked his nose before moving away to wrap my arm around his waist.

"cute!" jongin cheered.

"you guys have no idea how long we've had to deal with them secretly kissing." jongdae said. "they thought they were being discreet but we knew."

i slapped his arm and he pouted at me.

"like you and your girlfriend are any better," i whispered. his eyes widened and a blush spread out on his cheeks.

"how did you know?" he asked.

"maybe don't date my sister next time."

he groaned and i giggled at him. i turned my attention back to chanyeol and smiled when i saw him staring at me.

"what?" i asked.

"i just love you," he said.

"aw, baby, i love you, too."

i kissed his cheek then laid my head on his shoulder. i heard the fans yell out our 'ship name' so i smiled at them and gave a thumbs up. we have the best fans.

i hope you like this, thanks for the request :) feel free to send in any more that you have, any of you!