lonely

i watched all of my friends talk in their own little groups and i was sad that they didn't invite me to join any of them. it's been happening for months though, ever since mine and chanyeol's relationship made its way out to the school, my friends seem to have started hating me. all because every girl in the school has a crush on chanyeol, why wouldn't they, and he chose me.

i took my phone out of my pocket and sent a text to chanyeol.

to: baby 💕

i know you're spending time with your friends this lunch but all of mine are ignoring me again so could i come and join you?

after a few minutes he replied.

from: baby 💕

of course, baby :)
we're at jongin's locker

i slid my phone back in my pocket and left my friends without even a word from them. i made my way to jongin's locker and walked into chanyeol's open, waiting arms.

"are you joining us this lunch, (y/n)?" junmyeon asked.

"if you don't mind," i replied.

"of course not."

i buried my head in chanyeol's neck and wrapped my arms around him.

"what happened today?" he asked.

"they won't talk to me. they're all having their own conversations and not including me in anything," i said.

"are they seriously still mad at you for your relationship?" kyungsoo said. i nodded and saw him roll his eyes. "i'm going to go and talk to them."

the other 8 boys agreed and soon we were all walking back to my locker.

"guys, they're just going to hate me even more if you do this," i said.

"then they're not true friends," chanyeol said. kyungsoo cleared his throat once we reached the girls and their eyes widened when they saw who was standing in front of them.

"we wanted to talk to you all about something," he said.

"we hear you've been ignoring (y/n) and being rude to her," jongin added.

"she's very upset that she's losing her friends just because she's with chanyeol," junmyeon said.

"(y/n) is special to us and we hate it when she's upset so we would appreciate it if you would be nicer to her, she doesn't deserve to be sad," baekhyun finished.

i saw one of my friends glare at me so i took chanyeol's hand and tugged it.

"can we go now?" i whispered. he looked down at me and sighed sympathetically.

"okay," he said. he kissed me gently then took me back to jongin's locker. he leant back against the locker beside his and i wrapped myself in his arms again.

"they're never going to talk to me again," i said.

"we'll find you new friends, ones that are less petty and jealous, but for now the 9 of us are your friends and you can spend time with us whenever," he said. i looked up at him and he leaned down to press a kiss on my forehead.

"are you sure?" i asked.

"yeah," he replied. i smiled and kissed his chin. the other boys then came around the corner with jongin and sehun literally dragging kyungsoo who was fighting against them.

"what happened?" chanyeol asked.

"one of them called (y/n) a very rude word and kyungsoo here was having none of it. he almost punched her," jongin explained.

"let me go, she deserves it!" kyungsoo said. i walked in front of him and put my hands on cheeks, making him look at me.

"you don't need to hit anyone for me," i said. "i appreciate the gesture but it's not worth it."

he shook his head so i pressed a kiss on his forehead.

"don't do something you'll regret," i said. he sighed and rested his forehead on mine.

"thank you, though."

i kissed his nose gently then went back over to chanyeol. once kyungsoo was calm enough, jongin and sehun let him go and we all sat down in front of the lockers. these boys are the best.

so this wasn't that good but like i wanted to post lol. my next update will be a request :) i hope you guys liked this anyway.