fights

junmyeon pulled up in front of mine and chanyeol's house so i turned to him and smiled.

"thank you for the fun day." i said.

"any time." he replied. i leaned over and kissed his cheek then got out of the car and made my way up to the front door. i went to unlock it but before i could, it was swung open to reveal a very angry looking chanyeol.

"hey babe, what's wrong?" i asked.

"don't 'babe' me, and get inside quick, i don't want to cause a scene outside." he said. i rushed inside the house and jumped when he slammed the door shut.

"what's going on, are you okay?" i asked worriedly.

"is there something going on between you and junmyeon?" he growled.

"what, no? why would you even think that?" i said.

"i saw you kiss him, (y/n)! i saw you, 2 minutes ago, kissing him in his car!" he yelled. i backed up when he started moving closer, until i was pushed against the wall. i looked up at him but immediately looked away when i saw the pure anger in his eyes.

"i didn't kiss him." i whimpered.

"don't lie to me. i saw you with my own two eyes, you leaned over and kissed him." he said. i looked down at my feet, flinching when his fist slammed down on the wall beside me.

"LOOK AT ME!" he screamed. i refused, closing my eyes as the tears rolled down my cheeks.

"i-i promise i didn't k-kiss him, y-yeol... i kissed h-his cheek, b-but that's i-it." i whispered.

"like i'd believe that. don't think i don't notice how close you are, how you're always texting him. i'm not an idiot, (y/n)." he said.

"w-we're friends." i said.

"bullshit. BULLSHIT! i can't believe you'd cheat on me like that! how could you?! i've given you as much as i can for the past 3 years and this is how you repay me?!" i shook my head, but he wasn't happy with that. he grabbed my face and forced me to look at him.

"don't lie to me. i know you had feelings for him before me, why wouldn't you still? he's attractive, right? he's got a nice voice, he's got a nice body, girls like that, don't they? i bet you thought you could finally try and get with him." he said, squeezing my chin harder every few seconds.

"chanyeol, y-you're hurting me..." i whispered.

"don't interrupt me." he sneered.

"yeol, please, i didn't cheat on you, i-i love you. i don't like junmyeon, i promise. please, you have to believe me. i wouldn't cheat on you, ever. i love you with all of my heart, i-" i was cut off when i felt a sharp pain radiating through my cheek. i looked up at chanyeol with tear filled eyes and saw him staring at me with wide eyes.

"(y/n), i..." i didn't let him finish as i pushed past him, running out of the house.

"(y/n), come back, i'm so sorry! i didn't mean to hit you!" he called after me.

"leave me alone." i said, getting into my car.

"no, baby, i'm sorry." he put his foot in the door to keep it from shutting but i kicked it out.

"fuck off, chanyeol." i said. i slammed the door shut and turned on the engine then drove to junmyeon's house.

this one will be continued in the next update. i hope you enjoyed it :)