model

the camera flashed as i posed on the bed, trying to look as comfortable and calm as possible. being a model can get hard, especially being one of the most 'popular' underwear models in korea.

the photographer stopped to look over the pictures so i turned to my boyfriend on the sidelines and shook my head when i saw him filming me on my camera.

"chanyeol, babe, i can't put this in a video yet," i said.

"this is for me," he said. i rolled my eyes then turned back to the photographer when she called my name.

———————————————————————

after the shoot, i put my robe on then walked over to chanyeol and sat down on his lap.

"so, why were you being a pervert and filming me in my underwear?" i asked.

"because you're sexy," he said.

"you see me in my underwear all the time at home, why don't you film me then?"

"because when you're here, you're being extra sexy and i like it. at home, you're adorable and while i love that, i also love seeing you acting all... i don't know, serious and sensual. it's hot."

"i could do that at home as well."

"no, because i don't want you to feel like our relationship is based on you being a hot underwear model. because it most definitely isn't, i love you for you."

i smiled and pressed a kiss on his lips.

"come on, let's go out for lunch," i said. i climbed off his lap and went to change while he talked to my camera.

once at lunch, chanyeol turned the camera on again and pointed it at me.

"here's the beautiful girl that i love," he said. "(y/n) had a photo shoot today, she looked very pretty."

"thank you," i said.

"but she always looks pretty, doesn't she? i don't even need an answer, i know she does." he winked at me so i blew him a kiss. "anyway, i took some footage of the shoot but as it isn't out yet, she's not allowed to release it. i'm going to have to keep it to myself for a bit, what a shame."

"i don't think you guys realize how much of a pervert your beloved chanyeol is," i said.

"i like to look at my girlfriend in her underwear, sue me."

"so can i get a video of you in just your underwear?"

"if you'd like one."

"i think it's only fair."

"fine then."

i grinned and nudged his foot with mine under the table.

"aw, bae wants to play footsie, how cute," he cooed, trapping my foot between his.

"don't call me bae," i said. "and put the camera down, let's just talk."

he did as i said and turned the camera off so we could have a conversation.

———————— 2 weeks later ————————

after a few weeks, my photo shoot was released to the public so i, with chanyeol's encouragement, released the 'behind the scenes' footage of the shoot. i got the regular comments from my male viewers telling me how sexy i am but i've learned to ignore how inappropriate they are. it's bound to happen when you work in a profession that requires you to be half-naked all the time.

i arrived back home after another day at work and went up to the bedroom to find chanyeol lying on the bed in nothing but his briefs.

"what's this for?" i asked.

"you said you wanted a video of me in my underwear, film away," he said. i chuckled and shook my head while climbing into his lap.

"i don't need a video because the real thing is just so much better." i leaned down and kissed him then rolled off so i was lying beside him.

"do you want to cuddle?" he asked.

"i always want to cuddle," i replied. he pulled me into his arms and i buried my head in his neck, smiling. this is the life.

this was for @alexissssa, hope you liked it :)