classmate

"hey, babe, i'm going over to my partner's house to work on the music project!" i called through the house, hoping chanyeol would hear me. his head poked out of the kitchen then and i giggled when i saw him pouting.

"you're leaving me all alone?" he said.

"i'll only be gone for a few hours," i replied.

"is this girl or a boy we're talking about?"

"a boy."

"i don't know if i want you going to a boy's house alone."

"you don't trust me?"

"i don't trust boys."

i sighed and walked closer to him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"i promise i won't let him do anything, okay?" i said. "i love you, remember."

"can i at least drive you?" he asked.

"do you know how weird it would be for me to show up at his house with our professor?" i said.

"he doesn't have to see me."

"chanyeol, just calm down, okay? i will be back in 3 hours, and i can assure you that he will have tried nothing on me. i'll tell him i have a boyfriend if you want."

"i'd like that."

i chuckled. "okay. well, i have to go so i love you and i'll see you later."

i kissed him as he mumbled an "i love you, too", then managed to pry myself away from him and leave.

when i got to my partner's house, i immediately felt a weird vibe from him. he invited me up to his room to work on the project but i suggested the living room instead, just in case chanyeol was right. we set up our things but before we could start on the project, jungwoo suggested we get to know each other a little. i was a little confused but agreed anyway, how could i say no when he just wanted to be friendly?

"what do you like to do in your spare time?" jungwoo asked.

"i really like to just relax at home. i lie under a blanket on the couch and make my boyfriend get me whatever i want. it's really fun," i replied.

"oh, you have a boyfriend?" he said. so, not just friendly.

"yeah, he's a few years older."

"and you live together?"

"got kicked out of my parents' house for dating him so we kinda have to. i enjoy it, though, i love him."

jungwoo nodded then smiled, and his smile was actually really cute.

"that's good, i'm happy for you," he said. "i'll admit, i thought because you asked me to be your partner that you had a thing for me, but honestly i'm a little relieved that you don't."

"you are?" i asked.

"yeah. i kinda like someone but i don't know if she likes me back so i thought i would try something else. but it's not what i want so i'm glad that you're happy with someone."

"well, thank you, and i hope you find luck with your girl."

he thanked me then suggested we start on our project so i could leave on time.

once done, i said goodbye to jungwoo before driving back home where i found chanyeol waiting in the living room.

"you're back!" he said. "i missed you!"

"i missed you, too, babe," i replied. i plopped down on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"how was it?" he asked.

"fun, actually. jungwoo and i got along really well once we discussed relationships," i said.

"he's in a relationship too?"

"no, but hoping to be. you were worried for nothing."

he grinned and pecked my lips.

"good, because you're mine," he said. he squeezed me in his arms and stroked my hair. all his.

sorry for not updating in a few days, i've been busy and i haven't had much motivation. i hope you enjoyed this even though it's pretty boring lol