babysitting

"(y/n), i'm tired..." i heard camilla whine, rubbing her eyes.

"okay, honey, let's get you to bed." i said. i picked her up and smiled as she cuddled into me.

"i'll be right back." i told chanyeol. he nodded so i took camilla upstairs, bringing her into the bathroom.

"let's brush your teeth." i said. i sat her down on the counter and put toothpaste on her toothbrush, handing it to her so she could brush her teeth.

"(y/n)?" camilla asked.

"yes?" i asked.

"is he your boyfriend?" she asked, not remembering how to say chanyeol's name.

"he is." i replied.

"do you love him?"

"i do."

"have you kissed him?"

"maybe." i teased, grinning at her. she giggled, making me smile.

when she'd finished brushing her teeth, we went into her bedroom and she climbed into her bed.

"will you be okay if i go back downstairs?" i asked. she nodded so i kissed her forehead then turned her light off before going back down to chanyeol. when i walked into the living room, i saw him cuddled under a blanket on the couch and it made me giggle.

"you're so cute." i said. he looked up at me and smiled, holding the blanket open.

"cuddle me."

i couldn't find a way to say no so i walked over, climbing on the couch with him. he pulled me to him, my back against his chest, and wrapped us up in the blanket. he laid his head on my shoulder and nuzzled his head into the side of my neck.

"i've missed this so much." he whispered.

"so have i." i replied.

i really have missed being able to be so close to him. it's hard having a famous boyfriend who has to live in korea and not with me in california.

"you know, i'm really proud of you." i told him, lacing my fingers in his hair.

"why, baby?" he asked.

"you learnt english so quickly and you're so good at it." i replied.

i felt him smile against my neck, followed by light kisses.

"i had to, otherwise we can't talk." he said. i turned to look at him and immediately his lips were on mine. our sweet kiss lasted for a few seconds before he pulled away, kissing my nose gently.

"i love you." he whispered, pressing his lips to my forehead.

"i love you more." i whispered back. i put my hand on his cheek and stroked it, looking into his eyes that were watching me lovingly. i ran my thumb over his bottom lip, smiling when he kissed it.

"can you stay?" i asked. his smile dropped slightly and it made my heart ache.

"i wish i could, but i have to go back in a few days." he replied.

"i don't want you to go." i put my hand on his face again and he nuzzled into it, closing his eyes.

"if i could, i would stay with you forever, not go back, but i have to for the group." he said.

"i know, but i'm gonna miss you so much."

"i'm going to miss you, too." he pressed his lips to mine and kissed me, moving our lips together slowly.

i pulled away after about a minute and cuddled back into him, burying my face in his neck. i took a deep breath through my nose and smiled when i smelt his cologne. i felt his arms wrap around me and pull me closer to him then kissed my forehead. we spent the rest of the night cuddled up on the couch, just enjoying each other's company, and it was amazing.

the ending sucks but yeah, hope you like it :)