new house

"get in the car, babe, we're going out," chanyeol said. i gave him a confused look but he didn't say anything, just took my hand and pulled me off the couch.

"where are we going?" i asked.

"i can't tell you," he said. he handed me some shoes so i put them on, then we left the apartment and made our way down to the car. i got in the passenger side and chanyeol got in the driver's then pulled out of the garage.

after about half an hour of driving, chanyeol pulled into the driveway of a mansion-sized house and turned the car engine off.

"are we visiting someone?" i asked. he just smiled at me and got out of the car so i followed him. he took my hand and lead me up to the house before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a key.

"say hello to our new house," he said. my jaw dropped in shock and he just chuckled at me.

"are you serious?" i asked.

"of course," he said.

"why about our apartment?"

"baby, that apartment was barely big enough for us. i finally saved up enough money for this house, and plus, we need a bigger place for when we start a family."

my heart leapt at his gesture and i felt tears spring to my eyes.

"oh, chanyeol," i said. i wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. "i love you so much."

"i love you, too, baby," he said. "now come on, let's look inside."

we went inside the house and my breath immediately left my lungs. it was absolutely gorgeous, i'd never seen a house so amazing. chanyeol showed me the whole house and the last room we went to was our bedroom. he opened the doors and the inside was just like a castle bedroom.

it was huge; tall ceilings, clean, white walls, a huge bed, enough room for like 5 huge beds, a two-story walk in closet, and a bathroom made for royalty. i was immediately in love.

"i'm never leaving this bedroom," i said. chanyeol grinned, kissing my cheek. i ran to the bed and jumped on it, relishing in how comfy it was.

"this is the life," i mumbled. chanyeol climbed on the bed beside me and laid on his side, propped up so he could see me.

"i think it would be a good idea to break in the new bedroom," he said.

"is sex all you think about?" i asked.

"when you have a girlfriend as hot as you, the majority of things you think about is sex," he said. i rolled my eyes but grabbed the back of his head and pulled his lips onto mine.

"make it good," i said.

"oh, i will."

———————————————————————

chanyeol wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him, lifting the duvet onto both of our bodies.

"was that good enough?" he asked.

"definitely," i replied.

"now, sleep or round two?"

"neither, i want to look at the house again, i have to facetime my mom and show her."

i kissed him then climbed out of bed and put my clothes back on.

"fine, i'm going to stay here and sleep," he said.

"you do that."

i ruffled his hair before leaving the bedroom, shutting the door behind me. i explores the house again and felt a smile creeping up on my face. i'm so lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend who spoils me. i can't wait to start a family here.

this was kinda boring but yo i want this house 😂 hope you enjoy :)

also thanks for 500 followers! ❤️