happy

"so, (y/n), your fans all want to ask you one question; why are you dating park chanyeol?" i thought about the question, smiling at all the cute memories that came to my head.

the first time we met...

"oh gosh, i'm so sorry!" i squeaked as my cart rammed into another coming in my direction.

"don't be, it's okay. no harm done." the person pushing the cart said. i looked up at them and smiled when i saw park chanyeol, an idol from the same company as me.

"hey, i know you, you're (y/n), right?" he asked.

"i am, and you're chanyeol." i said. he nodded, grinning at me.

"well, (y/n), i should probably get going, but i'll see you around." he said. he bowed at me before walking past, luckily missing the blush that formed on my cheeks. he's cute.

his confession...

i heard a knock on my door so i made my way over and opened it, only to have a bouquet of flowers shoved in my face. when i'd taken them away from my face, i looked around for whoever had given them to me, but they were already gone. confused, but a little intrigued, i shut the door, going back into my living room to look at the flowers. i noticed a card sticking out so i took it off and opened it, smiling at what was written inside.

hi, (y/n)!

i've wanted to do this for a while now and i finally came up with a way to do it. i remember hearing in one of your interviews that you love pink roses so i bought you some as a way to confess my feelings for you. i've liked you as an artist and person for years, but since we officially met 2 months ago, i haven't been able to get you out of my head. i would love to take you out on a date if you would let me. text me and let me know if you would be interested.

park chanyeol :)

i sat back against the couch and grinned. i'm definitely texting him.

our first date...

chanyeol and i walked silently along the river, enjoying each other's company on the quiet night.

"i'm happy you agreed to a date." chanyeol said, smiling at me.

"i'm happy you confessed. i've been wanting this for months now, too." i replied. he smiled even more then i felt his warm hand slide into mine. i smiled to myself before linking our fingers together.

the rest of the night was spent walking, talking and laughing and i couldn't have imagined anything better.

when he asked me to be his girlfriend...

jongin grabbed my shoulders and started leading me somewhere, making sure the blindfold was secure along the way.

"what's this all about?" i asked.

"sh, no questions." he said. i rolled my eyes but went along with it. i've learned to trust the boys, i know it won't be a bad surprise.

he finally stopped walking then allowed me to take the blindfold off. once i had, and my eyes had adjusted, i saw that we were in his backyard and chanyeol was standing there with a tux on, surrounded by fairy lights.

"what's this?" i asked.

"something i've been meaning to do for a while." chanyeol replied. he came closer to me and took my hands in his, smiling at me.

"(y/n), going on dates with you for the past few months has been amazing, but i think it's time something else happened." he said.

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"i mean, i would very much like it if you would become my official girlfriend." he said. i stared at him in shock for a few seconds, taking in what he had said, then grinned widely.

"i would love to." i said. he smiled widely then started jumping up and down, cheering loudly. i giggled at his childishness but it was cut short when he ran to me and squashed me in a hug. i smiled and hugged him back, enjoying our first hug as boyfriend and girlfriend.

our first kiss & first i love you...

chanyeol and i were lying on his bed, spending time together on our 6 month anniversary, when suddenly he turned to me.

"(y/n)?" he asked.

"yeah, babe?" i replied. he took a deep breath then smiled, putting his hand on my cheek.

"i love you." he whispered. my heart leapt in my chest at the words i'd been wanting to hear for months.

"oh, yeol, i love you, too." i whispered back. he grinned at me before slowly starting to lean in, closing the distance between our faces. our lips met in the middle and, as cliché as it might sound, i felt fireworks erupt in my stomach. our first kiss and first "i love you" in the same day. who would have known...

i heard the interviewer say my name, and at that point, i knew i had been thinking for too long.

"(y/n)? do you have an answer?" she asked. i smiled at her before nodding, thinking of chanyeol and only chanyeol.

"he makes me happy."

this is a lot longer than usual but i think it's real cute and i love it. i hope you guys enjoyed it :)