bowling

i tied up my shoes then jumped off my chair and grabbed a bowling ball.

"i'm going first!" i said. chanyeol chuckled and nodded, sitting down in one of the chairs. i walked up to the lane and rolled the ball down, pouting when it only hit 3 of the pins. i turned back to chanyeol and he smiled when he saw me pouting.

"that sucked," he said. i rolled my eyes and pushed his chest.

"you go then if you're so amazing," i said. he smirked and picked up one of the bowling balls, rolling it down the lane where it knocked down all of the pins. he turned back to me and his smirk grew even wider.

"that's how it's done," he said. i picked up another ball and rolled it down the lane, again only hitting a few pins. i huffed out a sigh and he laughed.

"want me to help you next time?" he asked.

"no, go away." i said. i picked up another ball and when i went up to the end of the lane, i felt chanyeol's body behind mine. he wrapped an arm around my waist while his other hand grabbed my wrist.

"you're being too light when rolling it, if you go a bit harder it'll work," he said. he pulled my arm back and shot it forward, smiling when it knocked down all of the pins. i turned to him and grinned, pulling him in to hug.

"you did it, baby," he said.

"hardly, that was all you." i laughed. he chuckled and kissed my nose.

"nah, it was you," he said. he pulled away and rolled his next turn, getting another strike.

after a few more rounds, we were on our last go. at that point, both of our scores were tied, thanks to chanyeol helping me improve my skills.

"i've been going easy on you so far but it's on now," chanyeol said, smirking at me.

"bring it on," i said. i grabbed a bowling ball and walked up to the end of the lane. i brought the ball up and let out a deep breath before rolling the ball down the lane. i held my breath until it hit the pins, knocking down all of them, then let out a cry of "yes!". i turned to chanyeol and he smiled at me, clapping.

"good job," he said. i smirked and walked to sit down then gave him a 'beat that' look. he chuckled and stood up to get his own ball. he rolled it down the lane and my eyes widened in joy when it only hit 6 of the pins. i started to laugh but he held up a finger to stop me.

"i still have another go," he said. i shrugged and sat back as he rolled his last ball. when that one knocked down all but one, i did let out a laugh and jumped up, starting to dance.

"i beat you, i beat you!" i cheered. i looked over at chanyeol and he was just standing with his arms crossed, laughing at me. i walked over and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"i thought you were good at bowling," i teased. he rolled his eyes but pressed a kiss on my lips.

"you know i let you win, right?" he said.

"mmhmm, sure. that's why you looked so disappointed when you didn't get a strike," i said. i kissed him again then skipped away to the table.

"i was faking for your sake," he called after me.

"of course you were, yeollie," i said. he grinned so i smiled back before suggesting another game.

thank you to @hannah14085 for the request, i hope you like it!

also guys this is the 100th update! i don't know how much longer i'll continue the imagines but don't worry for now, i'll keep going :) thank you for all of your support!