valentine

hehe ☺️

my eyes locked with his and i felt my cheeks heat up at the warmth in his eyes. it sent shivers down my back and through my fingertips, leaving them numb. i always feel like that when he looks at me.

his smile grew and i felt my own start to bloom. he never fails to make me smile, he's just too beautiful when he does that it makes me happy. he's so beautiful that it hurts.

"you're being obvious," kyungsoo whispered from beside me. i ignored him, keeping my focus on him.

i saw him start to walk over to me and my heart leaped in my chest. once he reached me, his arm slung over my shoulder and i felt tingles where our skin touched. i looked up into his warm brown eyes and grinned when he winked at me.

"you look cute," he whispered. i thanked him then he squeezed me against him before dropping his arm and circling my waist instead. his hand rested on my hip and he rubbed circles on it with his thumb. i watched it move, cheeks heating up in a blush. i tore my eyes away and looked ahead of me instead, trying to ignore the fluttering of my stomach. i lazily wrapped my arm around him and pulled him slightly closer to me. we were practically molded together, but that's what i wanted. i wanted to be close to him, to show everyone that he's mine.

unfortunately he pulled after a few minutes and made his way over to where baekhyun was standing. they whispered to each other for a bit before nodding and whispering to the other boys. i turned to ask kyungsoo what was happening but stopped when i didn't see him beside me. i looked back up and when i saw him walking towards me, my heart leapt again.

hehe

when he reached me, he took my hand in his and smiled his beautiful smile.

"as you know, it's valentine's day today, and i'm so happy i get to spend it with you because there's no one else i'd rather have as my valentine," he said. i blush and he smiles even more. "we've been together for 3 years now and every single day i spend with you, i fall even more in love. i know you're the one i want to spend the rest of my life with."

hehe

he got down on one knee and i heard a collective gasp from the people around me as my jaw dropped.

"what are you doing?" i whispered.

"what i've been wanting to do for months," he said. he took a small velvet box out of his pocket and opened it, revealing the most beautiful engagement ring i'd ever seen.

hehe

"i love you so much, baby, and i think it's time we make our love official forever. will you make me the happiest man on earth this valentine's day and agree to marry me?"

it took me a few seconds to collect my thoughts but when i did, i nodded, letting the tears that were building up slide down my cheeks.

"yes i'll marry you!" i said. he grinned and stood up to slide the ring on my finger. he pulled me closer and we kissed as the people around us cheered.

"i love you," he whispered.

"i love you more," i replied. "but you didn't have to propose in front of the fans."

OOP

"where else would i do it? they're basically our family." i grinned and pulled his lips to mine again.

that valentine's day would become known as the special day when i, kim jongin, agreed to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life, park chanyeol.

HAHAHAHAHA I HAD YOU FOOLED, DIDN'T I? YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL THE WHOLE TIME, DIDN'T YOU?

lmao i've just been so into chankai recently i had to i'm sorry 😂 i hope you enjoyed it :)

also happy valentine's day friends!