saviour

a hand grazed over my butt as i was walking through the club towards the bar but i ignored it, thinking it was most likely an accident as it was so crowded. when i reached the bar, i sat on one of the empty stools and ordered a drink from the bartender.

i saw someone sit down beside me so i looked over at them and i was immediately uncomfortable when i saw an intimidating looking man.

"hi there," he said.

"hello," i replied.

"are you here alone, sweetheart," he asked.

"why does it matter to you?"

"well, i suppose it doesn't. even if you are, i'm planning on taking you home with me."

i sat frozen, not knowing how to reply, then suddenly i saw someone sit on the other side of me.

"hey babe, i'm back," the stranger said. i looked at him and my breath caught in my throat. he was gorgeous. he winked at me before looking at the man beside me. "who's this?"

"uh, he-"

"i'm the guy who's going to be lucky enough to go home with this beauty," the man said.

"oh, yeah?"

"yeah."

"well, as her boyfriend i have a few things to say about that."

the first guy stood up, ready to face off with the other but when the latter stood up and ended up being probably 7 inches taller than him, the first guy backed away.

"you know what? keep her, she's not even that pretty anyway," he said. he walked away so i turned to the other man who smiled sheepishly at me.

"sorry for showing up out of nowhere and practically throwing myself on you," he said. "you just seemed so uncomfortable and i felt uncomfortable seeing it."

"no, i'm not upset, thank you," i said. he smiled again then leaned closer and brushed my hair out of my face.

"so, are you here with anyone?" he asked. my smile dropped but his only grew larger.

"i'm kidding," he said. "i'll admit, when i first saw you, my original plan was to flirt with you but i can see you're not comfortable with strange men hitting on you so that's not my plan. i would like to get to know you if you'd let me, though. you're very beautiful and even if nothing happens between us, i'm always up to make a new friend."

i thought about it, studying his very handsome face, then smiled.

"okay," i said.

"great!" he said. "let me buy you a drink to start."

———————————————————————

the guy, whose name i discovered was chanyeol, and i talked for hours at the club until we both decided we'd had enough of the loud music and heavy drinking around us. we left the club then chanyeol reached out and took my hand in his.

"i had a lot of fun with you tonight," he said.

"me too," i replied.

"would it be possible to see you again?"

"i'd like that."

he grinned so i smiled back.

"is it wrong for me to want to kiss you?" he asked.

"no, kiss me," i said. i pulled him closer and slammed our lips together, letting him gently push me up against the wall. i wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss, sliding my tongue between his lips. he pulled away then and stared at me with lust-filled eyes.

"i want to ask you something but i don't know if i should," he said.

"just ask," i said.

"would you like to come home with me?" he asked. i grinned and attached our lips together in response. he grabbed my hand and pulled me to where a cab was waiting. once he told the cab driver where to go, he leaned in and kissed me again. i'm so glad he was there to save me from that creepy guy.

lmaooooo this is bad 😂