drunk

"come dance with me, baby," chanyeol slurred, grabbing my hands and tugging me out onto the dance floor.

"no, yeol, you're drunk," i said. he scoffed, throwing an arm around my shoulder.

"i am not drunk," he said.

"you're slurring, you're stumbling and you stink of beer."

"lighten up, have some fun."

he pulled me closer to him, linking his arms around my waist, then leaned down and kissed me. i tried to pull away but he seemed to see it as a challenge and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. i gave in for a second but when the taste of beer really hit, i pushed him off.

"you need to go home," i said. i grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the club, saying goodbye to his friends on the way. i pushed him in my car, ignoring his protests and started off to his house.

"take me back~," he whined.

"no."

he looked over at me, pouting, but i refused to give in.

"chanyeol, you're drunk, really drunk. if i don't get you home now, you'll do something stupid. i don't want you to get hurt in any way," i said, putting a hand on his leg. he didn't listen though, continuing to groan and whine about wanting to go back the whole way home.

when we got to his house, i forced him out of the car and took him up to his room, passing his sister yoora on the way.

"he's drunk," she guessed, seeing him stumble on the stairs.

"no i'm not, you are!" chanyeol giggled, pointing at her.

"he's drunk," i said. she rolled her eyes, making me chuckle. i pushed chanyeol up to his room where he immediately sat on the floor.

"your bed is right behind you, why are you on the floor?" i asked, internally smiling at how cute he looked.

"i thought i was on my bed," he said, patting the floor. he hiccuped cutely, looking up at me, making my heart swell. i sat down opposite him, handing him his pyjamas that i'd grabbed from his bed.

"help me," he said, lifting his arms up. i sighed but lifted his shirt over his head, desperately trying to not stare at his abs. i slid his pyjama shirt on him then helped him stand up, unbuttoning his jeans.

"don't get any ideas," i said, feeling his hands touch my lower back. i tugged his jeans down but didn't have a chance to put his pyjama pants on before he picked me up and tossed me on his bed, lying on top of me.

"chanyeol, put your pants on," i said.

"comfortable," he mumbled, burying his head in my neck. i smiled gently, running my fingers through his hair.

"i love you," i said.

"you love me?" he asked, looking up at me.

"of course i love you, i tell you this everyday," i said. he stared at me for a few seconds then burst out crying.

"woah, why are you crying?" i asked.

"you love me," he whispered. he cuddled back into me and continued to cry, whispering the same sentence over and over again.

his bedroom door swung open after a few seconds and yoora rushed in, looking worried.

"why is he crying?" she asked.

"i told him i loved him," i replied.

"i thought you'd already told each other that," she said, sounding confused.

"we have. it's probably just because he's drunk."

she nodded then left the bedroom, chuckling slightly to herself.

"okay, time for bed," i told chanyeol. i nudged him off me and put his covers over him.

"i'll see you tomorrow," i said. i kissed his forehead and went to leave but he stopped me.

"stay," he said.

"i can't, i have to take your friends home tonight," i said. "i can come back, but you'll be asleep."

"come back."

his eyelids dropped after that and he was instantly fast asleep. i chuckled to myself, shaking my head fondly, then left his room and headed back to the club.

tonight was interesting.

i hope the 5 of you that are reading this like it :)