Falling in love, harder.

And the night started right there, we danced in the middle of garden and we didn't even had any music. The guy who Zayn contracted stayed in the kitchen watching was falling in love harder for each other, he kept smiling at us like he was watching a romantic movie. And it was, right?!
  Zayn, while we were dancing, kept making little jokes and I wasn't even focusing on how I was dancing, my laugh was loud on that night exactly as our love.

At eleven, right after our cooker left our house, we were in the kitchen eating waffles, I didn't even think about my belly getting fatter or about how late it could be. We were having fun, falling in love, having our moment.
- can I ask you something ? - I asked him after eating a little piece of another waffle.
- Of course you can, baby..boo. - he giggled. I felt like he was a little drunk, just a little.
- Why did you choose to purpose me with fries ?
- You know why, babe.
- If I knew, I wouldn't ask, right? - we laughed.
- Because of all the times we did our fries together until now, and you always loved fries. But, I love you more than you love fries and as you can't live without eating fries, I can't live without you.
- That's one..of the most beautiful things that somebody has ever told me.
- Who said the other ones ?
- You. It's always you.

We looked each other in the eyes, and right in the kitchen, we started to kiss like it was the first time that we were doing that.
- Go..go to your room. Put that lingerie, and wait for me.
- After all those waffles, I think it won't fit me anyway..
- Then, don't wear it at all, don't wear nothing at all, just wait for me.
  Between all the smirks and looks, I walked to our room, leaving him right there, watching me going to our room. I felt like I was blushing, even if that wasn't mine or his first time, that night was special.
The lingerie was finally on my body, and I didn't even mind with that, what I was feeling inside was more important than that.
I heard a little knock in the door, and I was sat in the bed, looking right in the mirror, thinking about everything, everything about us.
- can I ?
- It's our room.
- You..you look amazing. - he said, right he walked in the room. - I knew it would look great on you but it's more than amazing.
- Don't make me blush right now.
- Why not ? - he smirked, taking his outfit slowly.
- Don't do that..that way.
- Why not ? - he kept saying, sitting in the top of me, why I was laying down in the bed looking at his beauty.
- Because you're slowly killing my cells.
- That's pretty bad because now..you may need them.

  He finally took his whole outfit and from a moment to other, all our clothes were in the floor, our love was all inside that room, our whispers, our power, our strong connection. Everything was just simple and quiet, just completely perfect as I dreamt to be right in that night.
  While you're making love with the person that you love at most, you forget about your flaws in your body, you forget about the problems with you or somebody else, you forget about the pain that you once had and the only thing inside your mind is how you love the person who's right there, giving you that feeling, that great feeling that it is. Giving you all the love in a such beautiful way, and also also so pretty sexy. Like he was.