The doorbell

I knew from that moment that I would feel the most uncomfortable person during that conversation but what could I do ? He just looked so happy and I couldn't tell him not to be because his happiness it is just so contagious. It's like he can be happy about something that makes you feel the saddest but just by seeing his smile, you will forget everything and be happy for the same reason..isn't it weird?

-          I want to know everything.. – I started to say

-          . It was in a bar. Really random..Rooftop Bar, do you know ? I went there..

Wait a minute! Did he just say Rooftop bar ? That's exactly where I work every weekend..that's my partime! I go there every weekend! What if I saw him once or twice or even always and never recognized him ? What if I even saw the moment they met and never did anything against that ?

-          And that's how it was. She gave me her number and I think we never stopped texting each other since that.

-          You said Rooftop bar ?

-           Yes.. why?

-          I work there.

-          What..really ? A nurse working in a hot cool bar..that's cool!

-          Yeah, sometimes the money isn't enough..

-          So maybe I already saw Bob there..thinking better, I met a guy called Bob a few times ago, there.

-          It's..it's not him. Because he never goes to the place I am working. I like to be concentrated while I am working.

-          I see, I see. You are right. That's why you felt so..numb when I was in the hospital this morning ?

-          I don't really understand what you are saying, - in fact I did and be couldn't be doing that to me.

-          If it's hard to find your ex in that position.

-          Actually, you aren't my ex.

-          Oh, so ?

-          Yes..I mean we have to move on, aren't we?

-          I came back from my ex!!! – Cameran appeared in the right moment – Chris, do you want to play with me and my superheroes ?

-          Yes! I'd love to.

Cameran grabbed my hand and took me to his room. Zayn followed us, and sat on his bed, while Cameran was showing me all of his superheroes. I was trying to pay attention to all those cool figures but my head? Was all over Zayn's words and the whole situation. He met her at my work, he may goes there all the time and I never noticed his eyes looking at me. I have met thousand people in that bar, why I never saw him there? Or maybe I did and I didn't notice the beauty in somebody's eyes.

Tuesday, 15th February 2016

10:50 am

   Bob waked me up with his long morning kisses. Honestly the best dog ever. Finally I can rest today and listen the rain falling from my window. I really appreciate being at home and do what I have to do, mostly just stay in the couch  the whole day watching movies and reading sad and romantic books. But I knew from the moment I woke up in that morning, I'd have my mind flying around what happened in the last day.

    I left his house with no kisses, just a simple and short "see you soon" and a smile. He took me home but he didn't ask anything more about Bob. He asked me about university, and also said he doesn't have a job, he used to work in a supermarket but something bad happened there, he didn't told me and I'm not that type of person to force somebody to say something that they don't want to.

   The morning flew faster, what always happens when you are at home doing nothing. I took Bob 3 times outside for a walk, cooked my lunch, ate it, read magazines, sang Beyoncé songs in the shower..it was a normal day for me.

  I was almost falling asleep in the sofa when I listened somebody knocking my door. It was weird because never know where I live, only if I did hurt somebody while I was singing and it was the police.

-          Who's there ? I didn't did that much noise..okay.. – I said thinking in was a neighbor when it fact was Zayn.

-          Good afternoon..so..what noise are you talking about ? – He asked smiling at me.

-          What are you doing here ? Can't you send a text before you come?

-          I wanted to make a surprise! Can I ?

-          Bob..get out of here, let me open the door.. – my dog was between my legs and I couldn't open the door.

-          Oh..no..it's alright if you are busy!

Bob ran and jumped into Zayn's legs.

-          It's..just my dog.

-          Oh..I wasn't expecting this. But he is really cute!

-          Come in! Come here Bob, leave Zayn's alone c'mon..

-          He is really cute but does your boyfriend feel good with this ?

-          With what ?

-          Having the same name as your dog..

-          Well I found my dog first..

-          That's funny.

He started to look around, looking at my sofa, all the doors, all the frames in the wall, all my dog's pictures in my house. What will he think ?

-          So..I wanted to invite you to come with me.

-          Where ?

-          Tany's house.

-          Wait..are you joking ?

-          What ? No Chris..I mean we are friends and I'd like to you meet her. I talked about you to her..

-          Did you ?

-          Yes! And she really wants to meet you.

I wanted to laugh in that moment. Does she want to meet me or he wants me to meet her ? Zayn wasn't really thinking right at that moment.

-          But..I really want to stay here. I am sorry.

-          No..don't make this.

-          Zayn, your ex meeting your actual girlfriend won't work good. Don't you see movies ?

-          You and the movies..you never changed. And you aren't my ex, so.

-          So she met all of them ?

-          No.

-          And why I should ?

-          Because you are special.

-          Okay..you won. We go.

-          YES! Thank you so much for accepting this. – he hugged me. A hug that I never felt. It felt like it was the first time I was hugging him. And yes, I missed that hug, that feeling.

-          Bob should come with us!

-          Can I take my dog ?

-          Dog ? No..no..I mean your boyfriend.

-          OH! – Christine, once again you're failing. – Bob..my..Bob..my bob yes! But no, he is..working.

-          That's okay! Maybe other day right ?

-          Right. Well, I am going to wear something cooler than this big sweater. You can wait in the couch.