The forest

- So, it's like love at first sign ?
- No..you know I don't believe on that. It's something deeper than that. It's looking at you and knowing what you will say next second, and love you more because you said this and that or because you laughed.
- Or.. - he rested his head on my shoulder while we were walking - because I kissed you. - said after kissing my cheek.  

We stayed in silence watching everything that was around us, all the nature, listening the birds in the trees, seeing people happy, more couples, more love, kids playing, dogs running around with them. Everything looked so peaceful.

- Stop. - Zayn grabbed my hand tight looking straight to so where that I couldn't understand.
- What ?
   He didn't reply and took me right next to a tree, like we were hiding from something.
- Zayn.. I am not understanding.
- Don't move too much or we will get caught. - he said holding my body still looking at that place.
- But what are you seeing ?
- There's one of the guys..one of his friends.
- His friends ?
- The guy I shot, Christine!
- Oh damn. Did he see us ? - I tried to look at but Zayn didn't let me by grabbing my face gently.
- No..and I don't want him to see us. He can't see us.
- Do you think he will recognize who we are ?
- Of course. I bet those assholes have our faces on their minds.
- This isn't..
- Oh my God.. - he interrupted me - He just stole a ice cream from a kid..he's laughing now.
- That's so stupid, what a
- LET'S GO!
    Zayn and I started to run without looking at our back, without seeing if he is right beside us or not. Zayn looked worried and so I was without even imagining of what could happen. Not at that moment.
  When we found Zayn's family, they were laughing and looking so happy while we looked tired and worried.
- Zayn.. - I whispered before of get near. - you think it's better to go ?
- I do. - he said breathing deeply after running - I need to find a excuse and I think I know. - he looked at them - Good afternoon!
- Zayn, Christine! You look tired..- Zi said looking at us with Cameran sleeping on her lap
- Yes. We came back running just for fun! - I said looking around to check if there was anybody else.
- Mom, Aunt, Dad..I have an idea!
- Tell us, Zayn. - Trisha said smiling holding her bag already
- I think we should kept doing our tour around Los Angeles. - he said smiling - I got some ideas!
- Of course, we were waiting for you to arrive here!
- So let's go! - Yaser smiled at us starting to get up and holding Trisha's hand.
   They walked in front of us, Bob was on my arms looking and smelling the air in the forest. Zayn kept looking to everybody with his glasses on so it would be harder to recognize him.
- did you find anything ?
- No but..
- But ?
- I think I saw other one..
- Who ? But how many are here ? This isn't good. - we kept whispering
- Nicholas.
- Babe, are you sure ?
- I know who they are baby, I just think I saw him but I can't be completely sure. That one can't be here alone.
- You are right. Those bad guys never work alone.
- So Zayn! - Trisha looked at us who, we were almost reaching the car finally - were are we going ?
- It's a surprise, mom. I never reveal my surprises. - he said with the cutest smile ever
- Lies.. - I whispered to myself but he heard it clearly
- What you saying, boo ?
- Nothing, nothing.. - I giggled
- I only reveal my surprises when they are already expected or when the girl I'm trying to impress is too smart..like my girlfriend. - he giggled back.
- Or when your girlfriend knows you too well.