Hero

Zi laughed. She knew it wasn't a movie, she knew it was just that boy playing so she played with him, as well.
- hum..and how did the movie ended ?
- They..they kissed ?! They were happy, aunt, they were really happy!
- Maybe they can make a second movie right ?
- No!! They write one everyday.
- So..they write ?
- Well..the superhero does, one of them.
- The boy ?
- Yes !! - in this moment, I could see Zayn's eyes shinning like thousand stars.
- What was his name ?
- Za..Za..Za..
- Za ... ? - Zayn kept.
- Zanab.
- That's a sick name.
     - You know it is brother, you saw the movie!!
    Zayn smiled in this moment. A simple but a happy smile, what made me feel so much better.
   - Cameran, wanna help me with cleaning the garden ? - she took him in her arms. - lets leave the superheroes alone now ok ? - she smiled at us.
  - okay.. but I will come back !!
   - okay brother ! - Zayn replied - we will wait !
    They left the room, closed the door, Zayn kept looking at the door for some seconds, like he was thinking on something.
  - Z ? - I asked leaning my head on his shoulder.
  - yeah babe ?
  - if you were a superhero..what would be your power ?
   He didn't reply but I felt his fingers crossing my hands.
  - babe ?
   - I am just thinking, Chris..I don't want to say that I wanted to be invisible because that's not that much. Thats literally nothing to me.
  - I agree.. I wouldn't be able to see how beautiful you are.
  A smile appeared in his face.
  - Am I an hero for you ? - he lifted my chin carefully, looking straight in my eyes.
  - you want me to be honest ?
   - of course!
   - you are, that's what made me love you even more.
   He was with that smile on his face, that smile that could say " I'm happy, you make me happy. ". , that smile that could take all of your pain away. That was the smile that could save lives and that's why I keep saying that he is my hero.