The fears

-          Christine – Trisha came closer to me like she was going to say something really serious, it scared me a bit. – You need to stay here for tonight, in case you get worse.

-          I am good, Trisha, I swear.

-          Nurses aren't letting you go..

-          Did they see something on me? Am I sick?

-          I am not the only who can tell you that, I am sorry darling.

I looked at them, lost, not understanding what was happening, not understanding why I had to stay. Zayn looked lost too, not as lost as me, he knew something, something that I didn't know but he didn't look scared, he didn't look like he was before.

   They got out of the room, leaving Zayn in the room with me, nurses were always walking between our spaces, not letting us talk for a bit but we kept looking at each other like something was about to happen and he was sorry. I was scared.

-          Can I ask you something? – I asked to a nurse called Farrah who was changing my serum.

-          Of course.

-          Am I sick?

-          What do you mean by being sick?

-          Why am I taking serum? Why do I have to stay here tonight?

-          Wait a minute, darling. Calm down.

-          I am calm! – it wasn't worthy replying anymore, she had left already. – Zayn..Zayn..come here. – he walked towards me. – What happened?

-          They..they detected something in your body.

-          Something? What do you mean by that?

-          I heard the conversation between the doctors about your case and then they confirmed it to me..

-          Babe, you're scaring me. Just say..

-          Did you feel anything when you.. – he started to cry. – I am sorry, I can't tell you.

-          Zayn..

I get out of my bed with so much strength that I let the serum fall in the bed, I wasn't connected to it anymore, I started to feel numb but I was more worried about the reasons Zayn were crying.

-          Get in your bed, Christine..don't do that.

-          Just tell me, what did happened? I am scared, Zayn.

-          You..you won't understand.

-          Babe, please, I beg you..

-          You were violated, sexual violated.. – he started to cry harder than he was, hiding his face so I couldn't look at him anymore – while..while you were fainted, when I was..fainted.

-          What? Zayn..what?

-          What are you doing here? – doctors appeared in the room, surprised seeing me there.

-          No!! No! Why didn't you tell me before? Why doctors are always lying?

They grabbed me, hurting my arms, putting me in the bed, while I was screaming for them let me go. They couldn't hurt me, I felt awful, I felt useless seeing them ignoring me, keeping me in the bed with my wrists tied like I was a monster.