Little Hero

-          Babe..tell me something. I am afraid if I did a huge mess. – Zayn said, holding my hands.

-          You didn't at all. It's really rare to have those cases, you know that ?

-          I just don't want to mess this now, babe.

-          Zayn, you didn't mess anything. This night was incredible and if we will have somebody to remember us of that, it will be beautiful.

-          Do you promise ?

-          I do babe. Tomorrow..I will buy a pregnancy test in the morning and we will see what happens but no matter what, I love you and I don't want you to see that way again.

-          Thanks babe. No, it's just..we have so many things to worry right now and I don't want one more, not now but I want it soon.

-          Me too Zayn, me too. I really want to be mom. To be the mom of our kids.

-          I swear I am going to be the best dad but, if it's not this time, we will need to keep working right.. – he held my body by the waist, smirking again. That was my Zayn.

-          Of course we will, baby, you can count on more nights like this. – I looked at the bed like I wanted to go there – let's sleep, babe ?

-          Are you sure you want to sleep ? – He kept smirking going to bed holding me.

-          Yes Zayn.. – I tried to look serious but guess I failed. He tried to kiss my neck but I stopped him.

-          Okay mr future momma.. – He leaned his head besides mine in bed, hugging me from behind, covering our heads with the blanket again. – I hope you don't be as crazy as my mom was..

-          ZAYN MALIK, what you saying boy ? – I tried to face him but he didn't move

-          No..I mean, her humor was kinda down, babe.

-          Oh, you mean that. I don't know, babe, I was never pregnant. – he laughed with me – But I won't be a bad momma to you or to our small hero.

-          Small Hero..you just called our son..small hero ?

-          I guess so. – I smiled realizing what I just said made him totally proud. – Maybe I just had an idea.

-          We can name him, a hero's name. – Zayn said knowing I was already going to say that – What's your favorite ?

-          Yours. Your name is my favorite.

-          Baby but I am not a.. – I moved my body to look at him and kiss his lips, to make him shut up. He wasn't right on what he was saying.

-          You are..a hero. Deal ?

-          Deal. – He smiled – Can the hero sleep, now ?

-          Oh..you are sleepy. Sorry if I left you tired.. – I played with him.

-          I am not sleepy, no! Not even a bit..we can do something more.

-          I knew you would get this way again..but no babe, trust me I am really sleepy, I just want you to hold me so I can feel you right here and sleep safe.

-          You are being too cute, Christine but okay love, I am here. – we got back to the same position that we were before, with his head leaning on my shoulders.

-          Thank you babe, I need it and you too.

I closed my eyes, feeling the sleep invading my body but I heard his voice again, I expected it to come and I was right.

-          Chris..

-          Yes Zayn ?

-          Can I make you a question before we sleep ?

-          Yes babe.

-          What will you do if the test is positive ?

-          Most of the cases, the test doesn't even work right because..we just did it. I mean, it's too early to see that so maybe it will always say it's negative.

-          So you won't know tomorrow the right answer ?

-          No babe, I won't.

-          Don't worry with going out then, we buy it other day.

-          Yeah babe. It was just that, Zayn ?

-          It was just that, my love. It's all good.

I closed my eyes again, but before falling asleep or trying too, I grabbed his hand and put it closer to my tummy, holding my hand. I felt him smiling, with my eyes closed, I could feel his heart beating faster In that moment and it was in that melody that I fell asleep.