Leaving

We had to leave that house soon, we had to leave the place that we thought it would become our heaven. Zayn and I started to grab our bags, with my tears around my eyes the whole time; Mario helped us to get ready but something he or anybody could help was the fact we needed to explain Cameran what was going one. We said goodbye to Trisha, Yaser and Zi, now it was his time. Everybody understood why we were doing that, even though I didn't, they were calm and wished us all the luck, to let them know everything and Trisha gave us their house's key.

Now my heart was so heavy, I felt it in my mouth.

-          Brother.. – Zayn sat next to him and I was right there on my knees in front of that beautiful child – we have something to tell you..

-          I know you both have to go now..I understand.

-          Do you? – I asked, still with my cold tears

-          Of course, you have to leave or the bad people will hurt us but you are my superheroes and you won't ever disappoint me, right?

-          We..we won't, brother. We promise, don't we Christine?

-          Yes Zayn, we promise.

-          Can you do me a favor? – he looked at me

-          Yes Cammy..

-          If my brother loses a battle, can you fight for him?

-          Cameran he..he..

-          Superheroes can fall too, Chris..but don't give up on him.

-          I will never give up on your brother.

-          That's why I love you. – he jumped to my arms.

I could spend days hugging that little child right next to the love of my life, his hug was warm and unique, it was like holding a cloud, an angel. I wished that hug could last forever but it was time to say goodbye to that little kid.

  Zayn hugged him so tight after me, giving him thousand kisses in his head and when he hugged me, tears were falling. Saying goodbye always was the hardest part of me.

-          Wait!! – we listened Cameran's voice right when we were passing by the door. When we looked back, he was on Trisha's arms – I..I have something for you!

-          Yes bro? – Zayn said cleaning the tears

-          Look, - he took from his jacket's pocket a little SuperMan figure – take this with you. It helps you to be stronger! I know you won't need that but we never know, right?

-          We..we never know..yeah. Thank you.

   Zayn held it tight between his fingers with a smile in his face and started to walk towards the taxi. I knew it would be a hard trip for him, I knew the future days wouldn't be easy for us. Being in that cold taxi around people we never saw, doing that by ourselves made us feel so strong and weak at same time and for more steps I could walk..I felt like I'd never forget what Cameran told us. I felt like Zayn was my biggest responsibility and keep him safe, my biggest priority. I couldn't fail on saving him.

5 days later

London, 2 March

  After being 5 days in London, with nothing suspicious happening, I finally started to feel calmer and more positive. Nothing was happening in our house, nothing was happening in Nice; half of the gang appeared dead in their houses after 3 days we arrived, what made me think that Michael was still alive since they didn't find his body dead or alive.

  Zayn spent their mornings, searching for this gang in social websites and talking to the police about them, Mario helped us with everything we needed and I felt like we were becoming really good mates. Everything was calm and safe or maybe was just Zayn's beautiful house giving us that vibe.

   In that cold morning, Zayn and I woke up earlier than usual while Mario stayed sleeping in Zayn's old room.

-          Will you keep searching for the gang? – I asked drinking a bit of the tea that Zayn prepared for us.

-          No babe..today we should come to hospital to see about you.

-          I am better, trust me, there's nothing to worry.

-          But I want you to go and we will go together, we can leave a little paper here for Mario..he knows what happened, he will understand.

-          I just feel like I won't feel comfortable going there..

-          Babe, what would you tell to a girl living the same situation as you?

-          Don't do that with me..you know it won't work.

He pressed his soft lips against mine.

-          You're going, you needed to be seen.

-          Okay, we go but I don't know why since I feel better, I don't bleed anymore.

-          That can be a problem.

-          What do you understand about medicine?

-          Nothing but I understand who you are, I understand my girlfriend and that's why we need to go.

  He put a paper inside the table saying "Mario, good morning mate! We are going to the hospital, nothing happened..Christine just needs to be checked. See ya !" and I knew I couldn't say no that way.

I went to my room, grabbed my bag and all the papers I needed to take, including the cream while Zayn was waiting for me outside.

-          How will we go there?

-          Walking. – he automatically answered by closing the door. – it's close from here.

-          I am sorry if I don't remember our city anymore..

-          You don't have to say sorry babe, it's really close. So, how do you feel today?

-          I slept good, I feel good..everything's so calm.. and you?

-          The same thing..isn't it weird?

-          What babe?

-          Everything being so calm..

-          I hate that feeling..you know something bad it's coming.

-          No, don't be negative love, better things are going to happen. Think with me..

-          I try to be that way but I always end up being right.

-          Well Christine, you are not always right.

-          Don't play with me. – I smirked at him.

-          I am right when I say that I love you more.

-          You could be right in other million games but on that, you don't win me..Malik.

-          Yes I do, sweet Christine. – he kissed my forehead as we were walking. We could already see cars getting in the park to go to hospital. – You know, I was thinking on tell my family to come..

-          I wanted to tell you that but I was afraid if you could miss them more.

-          Everything makes me miss them more, babe but do you think it's a good idea?

-          Sure and I miss them as well!

-          When they come..we can start our new home, what do you think?