Zayn's POV -

ZAYN'S POV ( Christine fainted with a rock that Kadif threw to her head. )

-          CHRISTINE..Christine you ok? Talk to me.

I started to scream her name when I finished my fight with that guy. One more guy I killed in one day, I don't mind to kill for love, when the love is the strongest part of me. When you hurt her you hurt me and I can't deal with seeing her in pain. She was fainted in my arms and I didn't know what to do to cheer her up, to save her.

I carried her body that was tied to my left arm by kilometers in the road, without any sound, without hearing a single voice, without phone, without orientation..I just wanted to get out of road. To see a city, to see somebody.

  Christine wasn't giving me any sign, what scared me more, what put me and her more in dangerous, what gave me a feeling of wanting to close my eyes and open them and everything was better.

  The night started to come, the sky became darker, the weather became colder and to get worse it started to rain, cold and big drips were falling in our bodies. May she could give me a sign with water falling in her face, maybe it would be better.

-          Hey!! – a masculine voice came from somewhere. I barely could see something – You there, boy ?

-          Who is there ? – I looked around until I found a young man, maybe in the same age as me. – From where did you come from?

-          It's everything ok?

-          No it's not..I need your help.

-          Sure! Come with me!

I followed his steps and he take us to a car, it was full of material of climbing, that made me remind about what me and Christine had done hours before.

-          What are you doing here?

-          We got rapped by a gang and my girlfriend fainted..I really don't know where I am, I feel lost.

-          I am nurse, I can help. I am going to take you both to an hospital right now and by the way..we are in Big Bear Lake. Where are you from?

-          Los Angeles.

-          You are around it. Everything will be okay.

I woke up with a huge headache, I felt a huge light around my eyes and they were still closed and when I opened them, I got surprised for seeing myself in a hospital bed with nurses around me and Zayn next to the door talking on a phone.

-          What..what is this? What am I doing here?

-          Mrs Christine, good night, I am the Lois, the doctor who is treating about your case.

-          Did I faint again? Where is Zayn? Zayn – I said his name, hoping he would look at me and he did. He ran to my bed.

-          Babe..babe..are you ok? What do you feel?

-          What happened? Are we safe?

-          We are safe, it's all good. I found somebody really cool, Frank. Frank!! – he called somebody, was one of the nurses and he looked at us smiling.

-          Hello..you woke up. How are you feeling?

-          I feel numb with so much lights around me.

-          Please, let her rest for now and be around her family.

-          Wait, is my family here? – I sat in bed and I realized I was getting serum. I looked around to see if my state was that bad how it seemed to be.

-          I am your family. – Zayn held my hands, kissing my forehead. – Trisha is coming with Yaser.

-          Are they okay?

-          They are..and you?

-          Where is Cameran?

-          They are preparing everything to go to London tomorrow. They will leave first.

-          What about us? What about your parents?

-          Look..I need to tell you something. Police is with their hands on everything..when I arrived here, I had to tell them. We are safe in this hospital, I won't leave you until you get out of this bed.

-          Zayn..what? Do they know you..

-          Yes. I told them the truth but don't worry about that. They even said I saved their days..this gang has been for years being searched by the police. We didn't did anything wrong, we did what was right to do.

-          Gosh, for a moment I thought we would go to jail together.

-          Well Chris, at least we would be together..but are you good? He kicked you so hard, I was so scared.

-          What happened after that? I just saw him bleeding in the floor..

-          He is dead.

-          You..Zayn..you..killed..him?

-          I did.

-          Oh my God..what did we did today?

-          Save ourselves, that's what we did. We fought together, we live together, we die together..

-          And you..you good?

-          I am as long as I am, Chris.

-          What about our tickets to go to France?

-          Babe.. – he seemed disappointed – it's 1 am in the morning, our tickets were set for two hours ago. – we will go to London next time, when you feel better.

-          I am good, I am okay. I can move! Look – I said moving my legs, covered in the bed.

-          The doctors said you still need to do some exams and..

-          And?

-          You aren't pregnant. I am sorry if..

For the first time, in that day, I laughed a bit loud which made him look at me really lost. It was adorable the way he was so worried about me not being pregnant, not realizing that was impossible for doctors check if I was pregnant if the last relation was in a night before.

-          Why are you laughing, love?

-          Babe..it's impossible for them to check if I am pregnant or no, like a test. The answer now will always be a no. In two weeks, it can be different.

-          I just had a bit hope that this day would end up in another way.. – He sat next to my body, looking at my tummy like there was a baby. – But I am happy I can look at you and see you laughing after everything.

-          You are the reason. – I said smiling, getting closer of him.