Blood

From my month, words couldn't get out, from my eyes tears were falling of and I was feeling that pressure on my heart again and even stronger now. Zayn was with eyes closed, his lips were covered with a huge black adhesive that made me feel completely bad, and the scariest part..his head was bleeding from the back. He was sat right next to a black wall and so I was, he was right in front of me and all I wanted was to call him, to take us from that place, to take him from this.

In that moment I didn't know if he was just fainted in the floor or if he was dead and that was what made me feel like a huge confusion on my head. I started to feel anxious, I wanted to scream, I wanted to move but my legs were tight like I was a criminal.

-          Zayn..Zayn.. – I finally could speak, with my lips shaking – Zayn..Zayn. – my voice started to get louder each time I called his name. – ZAYN..ZAYN..Zayn, please..Zayn wake up.

I did every movement that I could to be near of his body, to change my view, to make his body move and wake him up but nothing was working. I gave up, crying when I reached his stomach and he wasn't giving me any sign.

  A door opened somewhere, somewhere I couldn't find and she started to walk right next to me, with a dangerous smile. Tanny was there, it was her who did all of this and in that moment, I realized that Zayn was right on what he said before, Michael was too. She was looking at him like she did the right thing: kill him. Or maybe, she just wanted me to think that he was dead but I kept hoping for the best.

-          SHUT THE FUCK UP, girl. Can't you see you are alone, now ?

-          I am not! I know he can hear me, I know he is here.

-          He is dead..finally. The final plan got completed first. – she laughed – I won!

-          Your fucking stupid game just began..You will pay for this when he wake up, you better run.

-          Why is that fat one talking ? – a guy entered in the room, he was with one gun in his head and in that moment I felt like my end had arrived – You better lose weight..

-          If I am this fat why didn't you leave me in the car..bitch?

-          Oh..oh..we have a brave one here but... - he got closer of me, holding his gun higher – you better shut up before I kill you like I did with your cute boyfriend.

-          You didn't kill him, you didn't. – I didn't want to believe on them, I knew that my life couldn't end like that. – He is alive.

-          It's so cute to see you in love with the shit that was mine.

-          Why you doing this? Why you doing this mess? Is just because he came back to me and left you?

She started to slap me with her cold hands until my nose started to bleed, I was almost falling extremely numb but that meant nothing when the purpose of my life was worse than I was feeling.

-          You are the fault of everything, and if your boyfriend is dead it's your fault.

-          Look..if he is..dead..kill me. Kill me now. – they started to look at each other for some seconds like they weren't paying attention. – DID YOU FUCKING LISTEN ME ? KILL ME. I WANT YOU TO KILL ME.

-          You don't even deserve to die, you need to suffer without him.

The guy, with black hair and long beard said it, his eyes were sad in that moment. Together they left the room while I kept crying in the room, looking at Zayn and begging for a sign from him. I needed to believe on us, more than I ever did in my whole life. In that moment, I started to rethink on our last moments, on how much we did together in the first days together and in the last moments; my eyes were crying like a fountain that we use to see in the gardens to keep the flowers bright and colorful but in that moment..I couldn't see any colors, and nothing was bright. I felt like I was in a huge black tunnel without an end.