Leaving ?

We were finally arriving to Zayn's house and my plan to save us wasn't even planned. I didn't want to face his family knowing that all of them could lose all of us in a couple of days if we don't get faster than our own death.

-          Look, I will stay here in the car as long as you stay in Los Angeles but please Christine, pick the keys and leave with them for France. You aren't safe here.

-          We will, we have to.

-          And please, don't talk with any of them about what happened here, just stay you need to go to France or invent an excuse but don't stay here.

-          What we will do to my family ?

-          They only know your brother so they can come back to London.

-          Can I ask you something ?

-          Sure Christine.

-          Take us to the airport right now, we will buy tickets.

   I started to check on my jean's pocket, that was in the floor, for money and I found my credit card. I knew I had money enough to buy tickets to everybody.

-          I only need something now. Their identities.

-          I will pick them right now. – Zayn got out of the car, running.

-          I am afraid. – I confessed – I don't want to stay here anymore.

-          Live tonight. You still have time.