Eyes

- so everybody committed crimes for love ?
- no, no..not everybody, doing something wrong for love isn't a crime.
- but Zayn said crime..
- well, we can steal a kiss from the girl we love. That's a crime for love. - Zayn said looking at me with his passionating eyes.
- so you and Chris are partners in crime ?
- we..
- we are. - I said. - we used to committee a lots of..crimes together!
- bro bro I wanna know!!
- okay but..you have to promise us something
- everything! 
- you have to be really quiet and only ask questions in the end like in the class. Promise ?
- promise! - he gave his finger.
- okay, here we go..

Zayn gave me his hand.
- when I met Christine, she was with her mom and I was with our mom..in the moment I saw her, it was like a blessing on my life. I can't say that I fell in love at the first minute but I never had seen somebody so adorable as her, with her curly long brown hair and her brown eyes with such an amazing make up and a beautiful black dress with a white leather jacket that I thought " damn I love this jacket ". It was funny - he laughed - you told me your name, and I told you mine and I remember you saying " I love your name ! " and I completely blushed, I didn't even told you a thank you or something. But now I tell you, thank you..you have a beautiful name too. - we smiled.
  The way he was telling the story was so pure and beautiful. I couldn't believe that was our story, I already heard lots of stories. For a example, to me my grandma have the most beautiful love story with my grandpa but I honestly need to say that my story with Zayn was unique and I wish everybody could have one like ours.
  In the day we met, we were both 17 and some minutes after I saw him, he was sat on the sofa eating with his aunt and I sat next to him. I can remember every detail. He was eating nachos. I asked him " do you like nachos ? ", he looked at me and in that moment I believed that not all the masterpieces are in museums, sometimes they live right in front of us and we don't notice. But I'm glad I noticed.

- and then she asked me if I liked nachos, I said " yes, I do but i like more this beautiful make up that you have. You are beautiful. " I was always this type of boy, or I say everything or I don't say anything at all. And then Christine smiled at me, I could see how happy she was, and said..
- thank you, I like your eyes, they are like so shinning. - I replied him. How beautiful was the fact he still remember every thing.
- only when they look at stars. I said that. And then you asked which my school was and we talked for the rest of the night about robots and aliens. You told me that you believed in aliens but you hated the fact the humanity was destroying themselves by creating robots.
- and you agreed. You said that you really wanted to visit the moon..remember ?
- I invited you. I invited you for that trip ! And you said you were afraid of highs, but for make you feel good, I told you that I'd hold your hand.
- and you still do, don't you ? - I said looked at our hands together.
- I think I always will.
- humm.. I don't want to kill the beautiful love in the air but, is it finished ?
- no Cameran..  I think we still have so much to talk about, right ?
- Right, Zayn.