Why did this happen ?!

They kept talking to Zayn right next to me until a doctor, who I hadn't seen before came with a nurse. She was holding some clothes, I thought it was for me.

-          I ask the visits to leave the room now, please.

-          Alright. We will keep talking with your boyfriend and wait for you. – Mario said, waving at me and going with Zayn to outside.

The nurse put the clothes in the bed, looking at me with a cute smile, I felt much calmer after that.

-          We can give you the permission to go but before the doctor needs to talk with you.

-          Ok.

-          I am the doctor responsible by your case. It's a very difficult one but we will help you. You will leave tonight but in the next two weeks, I need you to come here, to visit our hospital for a special exams on your uterus. For now, everything is..ok but soon it will start to hurt a bit and we will get you some meds and creams. I also advice to visit one of our physiologists.

-          I am okay with all of that but I need to move to France tomorrow and stay there for some time..I have some..personal reasons.

-          There's no problem at all. I will send your file's state to the hospital you can go. What's the city?

-          Nice.

-          Hospital Pasteur is great to you. – he replied automatically. It surprised me. – I will choose you a doctor there and will follow your case. Alright?

-          Thank you so much. I am really grateful for that.

-          It's our job. Now, I will let you dress up and leave the room when you are ready. If you need to take a bath, the nurse is here to help you.

-          No, I can do it by myself, I am alright.

-          I am sorry mrs Christine but I have to check on you while you are here.

-          But I can walk properly.

-          I know darling but it's our job here to do this.

-          Yes I know, I am also a nurse but I also understand if somebody says they don't want, I won't pressure them.

-          You were sexual..

-          Okay, okay.. – I interrupted her. I was already feeling useless again. I wasn't understanding that at all. – but I don't want. If I see something weird, I call you. I am a nurse, I can take care of myself.

-          I will respect your decision. If you need anything, click in the red button.

She left the room and I felt like I was too rude to her, I was afraid of what they could think about myself but maybe they would understand or maybe not. I never felt so bad with myself like I did in the moment that I was walking to the shower.

  The doctor was right, it was already starting to hurt, I was feeling it blazing and it was horrible to walk in those conditions.

  I sat in the little chair that was in the shower, naked, crying, before I could turn on the tap. I hated my body in that moment, I hated the fact I couldn't remember what I lived when he was doing it, I hate the fact I couldn't stop him from doing what he did, I hate the fact that I felt miserable.

  As I was taking the shower, I saw blood coming from it. I wanted to call the nurse and at same time, I felt stupid calling her. I tried to wash myself better and trying to make the blood stop, I didn't even know why that was happening. Sexual violations was something that I never studied too well in school. After some moment, it stopped and I felt calmer but I was so scared of it happening again. I didn't want to stay in the hospital, I needed to protect Zayn, I needed to move on from Los Angeles.

-          Christine.. – I listened Zayn's voice from the outside of the door.

-          Yes?

-          It's just to know if it's everything alright.

-          I am okay, I will start to dress up now.

-          Okay, I am here. Look, my dad and my mom went to buy the tickets to Nice, police is here with us so they can keep us in safe during the trip.

-          Wait..during the trip?

-          They will go with us to Nice, yes.

-          Who decided that?

-          Themselves, babe. Are you okay with that, right? It's just during the trip.

-          Of course, Zayn. It's all good.

-          I love you, babe.

-          I love you more.

I stayed looking at the door for some seconds, hoping he would open and hug me. I was wrapped in the tower, seeing the clothes they gave me, maybe was Trisha who brought from home.

-          Can I open the door?

-          I was hoping you would do it.

-          I am sorry. – he opened it – I needed to see if you were as good as you said.

-          I am much better now, looking at you.