Strawberries

Love has that impact on people: we forget about the time, the place, everything else becomes so little, too little to even be recognized by human eyes and felt my human hearts.

We forgot about the lunch time and when I noticed it was when I looked at my watch and see how late it was. Zayn fell asleep on my shoulder and seeing him sleeping was so peaceful that I couldn't leave.
- Zayn... - I tried to make him open his beautiful eyes. - baby ?
- Yeah.. - he said with his raspy voice.
- It's late to have a lunch now..
- Are you hungry ?
- I don't know..
- How you don't know ? - he faced me. His hair was so messy from sleeping.
- Are you ?
- Now that you woke me up..
- I'm sorry, babe.
- Let's have a lunch baby ?
- Only if you forgive me..
- I don't have to answer that, babe.
- Why ?
- Because I always forgive you, love.

  We smiled, walking towards the kitchen. More I looked to our house, more I was in love with our new place; we started to cook in the kitchen together, it was like everything was made for us. There were our type of favorite food: vegetables, chicken, fruits, fish, and lots lots of candies.
  - sit down, babe.
- I want to help you. - I said, seeing him preparing everything alone.
- I want to prepare food for you.
- But we can do it together.
- Just relax now, baby.
- Okay then but tonight we will cook together.
- Tonight nobody will do the dinner..
- So we will dinner in a restaurant or ?
- I can't reveal any details, lady. - he smirked at me and then focusing on doing some pasta with vegetables, it smelled so good.
- I am a good girl, you could tell me..
- I know you love surprises and I always plan them very well so don't try me..not today.
- What if.. - I got closer of him, grabbing his hands that were cutting some fruit - I help you, do you tell me ?
- No. - a small no came from his mouth, he was focused on cutting the fruit. Smirking at me. - I think..the..food is ready.
- I put it in the dishes. - I said, leaving him, smelling the pasta. That was amazing.

  I left him preparing the food while I was putting the fruit in the table, making little hearts with the strawberries slides.
- I love how you put love in everything you do.
- That's because I am with you.