Control

It was magical to enter in the room and everybody staring at me like I was a princess. It made me remember when the models were walking down wearing what my mom designed for them, and except the fact that I wasn't a model..everything was just the same.

Trisha was the first one to get up and applause me, I felt like a real princess; followed by Zi, Yaser, Cameran and even the policeman were there smiling at me.

-          Will you get married? – Cameran asked us with his cute innocent smile.

-          Now? – Zayn said – no brother, not now..but why? Christine looks like a princess right?

-          Yes! She looks like princesses in Disney movies when they are getting married..

-          It's not that day, babe, sorry if we are disappointing. – I said.

-          Disappointing? – Trisha put her hand in my shoulder, right next to the red rose – Girl, you need to marry wearing this dress! Please do this.

-          I won't forget that.

-          If you talk with your mom, congratulate her about this dress, alright?

I got silenced, not wanting to even talk to my mom about any dress or anything. I felt bad for knowing that I had to tell her something soon, but I wasn't ready, I was never ready to talk with her.

-          She will mom, she will. – Zayn said, getting closer to me, knowing I wasn't feeling bad for talking about that subject – we will come back to our room now, ok?

-          Okay my loves and Chris – I looked back at her – please wear that more!

-          I will, I love it.

-          I love you. – Zayn whispered to me as we were leaving.

-          I love you more than I love this dress.

-          Once one of my uncles said..if a girl tells you she loves you more than she loves clothes, marry her. He was a bit drunk but guess he was right.

-          Sometimes, it's when people are drunk that they admit the truth.

-          Babe..

-          It's the truth, love..don't worry, I didn't think on anything more.

-          I know you did now.

-          That never disappears from my mind, actually but..

He interrupts my sentence by pushing me against the wall, right next to our room, gently kissing my lips and looking me in the eyes.

-          I hope some actions can make you forget some drunk words.

-          You know you make me forget the rest of the world when you do that. – I kissed him surprising him, holding his hands, smiling between the kiss.

-          This dress..makes me want to kiss you even more. – he said looking around myself.

-          Do it.

-          I don't want to..hurt you.

-          You can't hurt me with a kiss..unless you bit my lips really that hard. – I giggled.

-          It's not that babe. – he gave me a serious look – you know that we don't stop with kisses..the bodies always want something more.

-          Oh..that. – I started to agree with him, knowing that it would hurt to do something like that after what happened – you know I'd never tell you no for anything..but..

-          I know that and you don't have to give me reasons, I already understand. You need to check the doctor, what about tomorrow?

-          Yes I may call to them later and see what I can get.

-          It's not because of my wishes, our wishes..I want you totally healthy in the first place. I want you to feel good with yourself and not be afraid of what can happen.

-          Yes love, I know what you meant..we just need to control ourselves and be strong to deal with what can happen.

-          But do you think..it can be something bad?

-          I am not sure of anything. I just like to talk when it's about other people..

-          I want you to be positive, baby. I am positive!

-          You're my source of positivity. – I simple smiled at him.

-          Wait..hello hello my love birds. You still here? – Yaser appeared in the hall.

-          Yes dad, just chatting a bit..

-          But everything good, right?

-          Don't worry Yaser, it's everything good. – I said

-          After that dress, call me father In law already. – he smiled at us going to his room.

-          This is my dad. – Zayn smirked at me, kissing my forehead.

-          I can totally see that. Well, I need to undress this and put some normal clothes now.

-          You know you will still look exactly as you look now, no matter what you wear. – Zayn said closing the door.

I smiled at him, started to undress myself sat in the bed next to him. He was looking at me each second and that made me feel shy and safe at same time; it was hurting me that I couldn't do more for him, give him more but something was telling me that the results wouldn't be good. I was afraid, I was scared but I didn't want to show him that, I wanted to show him that I was positive and that I was happy for being in a calm place with him and his family but I couldn't stay as calm as him.

  Maybe the gang couldn't find us but my mom could and I had to tell her what she never cared about and that was scarier than having a gang following us everywhere.