A tattoo

-          I love that one. – Zayn said looking at the same drawing that I was.

-          I love that too, already and I just saw it.

-          Both of you need to draw more so I can put them here!

-          And I can stare at them. – Trisha said giving her hand to Cameran – but now..

-          Lunch time!! – Cameran said happy

-          Love, you need to eat. – Trisha saw my numb face. I really didn't feel good to eat. – Just a little, alright ?

-          Okay Trish, and thanks a lot.

She smiled, going to the kitchen with Cameran holding her hand.

-          I am a way more persistent than my mom, I hope you know that, Chris. – Zayn said letting them go far enough to don't hear us. – You will eat, ok ?

-          I will babe, I am just with this headache that won't let me eat too much. I am not in the best mood to eat a plate full of food.

-          But you will eat. – he grabbed my hand, helping me getting out of the bed. I could do it anyway but he was there to cheer me up. – and that's enough.

-          Gosh..where would I be without you.

-          I know where, but babe don't make me say it.

I didn't reply, knowing what he was going to say, knowing that we would stay two hours or more talking about that subject, discussing, kissing, holding each other..something that I would love to but I hate to leave somebody waiting for me in the table and his whole family was.

-          Chicken soup with nuggets and rice. Mom, you are the best. – Zayn said sitting in the table.

-          Everything made by us. – she said looking at Yaser and Zi.

-          We basically did all of this in less than 40 minutes. I am proud. – Zi said. – I hope you enjoy everything.

-          Thank you so much. – I said looking at everything, waiting for them to serve themselves.

-          You don't need to thank us for anything..but we need. – Yaser said. – anyway..how do you feel ?

-          This huge headache is annoying me a lot..

-          I will make you a good tea and give you a pill after ok love ? – Zi said, holding my hand. – And don't think on saying thank you again, I won't listen.

-          Okay Zi.. – I gave a simple smile.

I started to eat a simple chicken soup with Zayn. It was delicious, that made me remember when I used to go to their house at Friday nights. It was always chicken soup with something more and in that day it was with the fantastic nuggets that Trisha knew to do them, so well done.

  I ate more than I thought I would and I could see Zayn really happy for that. I liked to make him happy, even if I needed to eat something that I didn't want or like to, even if I needed to do something just to make him smile. And I think if Cameran knew that, he was going to say " that's love. " and he was right.

  During the lunch, we didn't talk too much, they respected my pain and understood what I was feeling. They knew how hard would be for me the next days, how it would be to face my mom, my family, to deal with everything and my mom's depressed conversations. I swear the idea of it always scared me but I knew that I would have Zayn and his family's support and that meant everything.

  Zi brought me a coup of tea when I was in the sofa watching TV with Zayn with Trisha. Yaser was with Cameran in the room, I thought it was his turn now to draw something with him I could hear his calm voice " I can't draw, son but I will try. ".

-          Here you have, love. – Zi gave the tea to my hands - I will give you the pill later, but this will help you a way more. How do you feel ?

-          I .. – grabbed the tea, it made my hands warmer – I don't feel that good but I promise I am doing my best.

-          We can see that but we want to let you know that we are always here, ok ?

-          I can see that and I honestly have your whole support inside my heart. I owe you so much, believe me.

-          My son knows everything that I am going to say but Christine, you make him so happy so I am the one who owes you the world..wait..not the world but the whole universe.

-          You created my world, my universe. – for the first time I smiled truly in that day. – So I think we already thanked ourselves in the same way, right ?

-          You are right. – Zayn interrupted – and mom, will you stay here more days ?

-          Now I will, I already talked with your dad this morning and sorry Zi, I forgot to mention that..I will stay here as much as you need us, Christine.

-          Trisha, you have a life in London, I am alright.

-          No way, I need to give you my support right now, you deserve that, you deserve a real mom's support. We are here with you.

-          Trish..I don't know what to say but if you need, you can go.

-          I don't need, love, I need to be here.

-          And I am truly grateful if you stay mom, I would love that.