A love called Happiness

I couldn't believe he was right there doing that, I couldn't believe me that was possible somebody to love me in that way. A love so true, so real, so huge that I still can't understand how it was possible for a human love like that.
- come here... - he gave me his hand and I accepted - kiss me..
- Zayn..
- just do it, babe, I know you can kiss your boy in front of those people..
I couldn't say no to him in that moment. Eyes closed, and our lips hugged like they were two little atoms that decided to be one molecule. Too much science ? Maybe. Maybe that's what love does to us: makes us ask about what's around us, what we are, and the reason why we are here. And when we find that person, that person that makes our heart beats so hard, that's the moment you realize that you are here for them, like the sun is here to keep the earth and every planet warm.
  I could listen everybody clapping for us and that actually made me think we were marrying each other.
" KISS HER HARDER BOY " I listen other boy saying that and in the same moment, I felt Zayn grabbing my waist and pushing me harder against his body what made the kiss deeper than before.
- I love you, and I want everybody to know that. - he looked to everybody around us - thank you so much for your attention, remember love everyday!
They clapped once again while we ran in the street laughing and smiling like two little birds in the Spring.

- what do you want to do now ? - he asked me looking to the street that would take us to my house
- I need to go there, don't expect me to live in the street with you..
- you will go there and pick everything you need!
- what you need ?
- holidays Christine! You will spend time on my house!
- what ? Zayn and Zi ? I'm gonna annoy too much, don't even think on..
- hey..this is what I wanted to live 4 years ago and this is what I want to do now and you won't tell me no..won't you ? - he gave me a quickly kiss.
- why do you always can do what you want of me ?
  I kept laughing while we walked down the street to my home. As soon as I arrived, Zayn helped me getting everything I needed: clothes, make up, my special diary, pills, and of course..our little Bob.
  Zayn kept hugging him and playing with him the whole time.

Okay! We are ready to go baby!
  I couldn't believe I was going to spend 3 amazing weeks with the person that I honestly can call Home.
  We got out of my house like we were a couple in 80years ago running away from our parents. We kept laughing and running for no apparently reasons but I guess that was what we call happiness those days.

The time we spent going to his house was completely funny and lived in the happiest possible way.
  Zayn told me old funny jokes the whole time, and always making his silly cute faces that I could make my heart melt in seconds.

- Get ready for my brother screams when he finds out you are here..
- does he love me that much ?
- he does but no more than me!
- CHRISTINEEEEE! - Zayn guessed the future, Cameran was in the garden playing with his superheroes but as soon as he saw us, he did the cutest reception - YOU ARE HERE!
- yes !! I am here! - I hugged him
- And bro..guess what ?
- what Zaynie ?
- Christine is going to stay more 3 weeks with us!
- that's like 40 years for me!!! I am so happy! Does Zi know ? - I swear he is the cutest boy ever
- not yet, let's go tell her!
- yes!!
I had two big bags on my hands which Zayn helped me carrying.
- aunt ! Zi ! Zi ! - Zayn started to call when we arrived at the house. I stayed in the living room with the bags next to me, not knowing what to do.
- Zaynie! You took time..where you - she looked at me - oh! Now I know! - she smiled - how are you my love ?
- I'm great and you ? Look Zayn has something to..
- Chris is gonna spend 3 weeks here, she's in holidays and we decided that she could come!
- we ?
- me and Cameran. - Zayn had the biggest smile on his face, he used it so well.
- You don't need to justify your chooses, I know when it comes to Christine..she can stay here like she's my daughter.
- Thank you so much, I promise I won't annoy or anything!
- Ah don't say that, this house became your house too like it used to be in London.
- Aunt we love you so much but we gotta put this in the room right now!
- can I go ? - Cameran asked
- it's better for you...stay playing with the Bob, okay brother ?
- Bob!! Okay I will!
  Zayn and I walked to his room, we tried to put everything in the right places but his silliness took us to a pillow fight what took my breathe off.