Revenge ?

For more weird it was to be in that position so the doctor could see what was going one, it had to be done. It was faster than I thought but being like that seemed like long hours. I was getting better, I just needed to get some mental help what I didn't agree because I couldn't remember anything in the moment that I got sexual violated. Not even Zayn had seen so in our minds, everything was alright, just wondering why it happened. I got one more stronger cream to put in myself every night and more pills;

   I wish I could have a type of pill that could make me forget about all the pain that I could feel, and for more that could exist, nothing would fix broken goals and dreams.

  Zayn got his nose cleaned as well and nothing was broken, he was fine what made calmed my heart. Before we could get out of the hospital, we called Mario saying everything about what happened and what we could do. He automatically appeared after 5 minutes in a police car, I never knew where he found that car if he didn't belong to the police station from the city.

-          Get in! – He said at us from the window, it was raining and so cold.

-          You came fast! – Zayn said – Fuck, you don't even know how this happened..

-          She was arrested here and sent to Los Angeles.

-          What? – I wasn't believing – Already?

-          What she did today was also considered a crime..she ran away.

-          Wait wait..you aren't understanding, what about the other guy?

-          Who did that to your nose?

-          Yes! It was him, not her.

-          He was sent by her, Zayn..

-          Sure but where is he? We have to find him, Mario!

-          Do you think he is here?

-          I don't think so..he slapped me, took me into the car and then left in the one next to us..it was a black BMW vain.

-          The typical vain. Don't worry guys, we will find him. So let's go home?

-          Yes, let's go home.

-          Yes, I am a bit tired even if I am so worried.. – I said looking at outside seeing the rain fall against the window.

-          Babe..don't be, we will do this together, you will see.

-          I don't want to see you hurt again..I hate that woman so much.

-          I still can't believe you came from her. You are so different from each other..how can an devil be angel's mom?

-          Sometimes that's what happens, Zayn, that's life.

He sat closer of me, holding my hands, kissing my cheek again and again, making me more comfortable. His kisses were like a medicine for my heavy chest, and that you couldn't find in the hospital but right next to the person you most love.

-          I just hope our babies don't be little evils since their mom is an angel.

-          With a dad like you, I am sure they will be the most angelical people out there.

-          I am sorry to interrupt the cutest couple in this world but..that writer remember?

-          Yes, yes!! We do. – Zayn automatically smiled thinking about what she said about us.

-          She called to Zayn this morning..you left your phone at home, mate.

-          What? She called me?

-          Yeah! Asking where you were so she could invite you for a lunch.

-          Damn, did you tell her what happened? – I asked, sadly we couldn't go.

-          I did and guess what? She loved you guys so much that she is thinking on coming here but she said that she will call you tonight so she can talk with both of you.

-          She will come here? – Zayn looked at me, happy. – That's so sick!

-          She really adored us but she said why?

-          No Christine, nothing much..just that she was missing you a lot!

-          That's so sweet, we need to call her.

-          Of course but later because I made you a little lunch! – Mario said stopping the car front of our home.

-          Great because I am hungry! Let's go, babe! – Zayn said getting out of the car, catching rain in the top of his head.

-          Thank you Mario for everything, we really appreciate.

-          Couples like you deserve to be happy, trust me. – he smiled looking at us holding hands – well, I need to go to the police station here to treat about the case and writing some papers, do you mind?

-          No..no way. If you need anything, just call us ok?

-          I will. Thank you! See you later.

Right after Mario left, me and Zayn ran away, wet with the rain falling harder each second.

-          Damn! – I said with my body pressed against the door – I missed this rain..

-          It's worse than in Los Angeles, don't you think?

-          Not what I meant. The smell it's different, it's London, babe.

-          Our home, right?

-          Yes. – I said taking the jacket off – well, aren't you hungry?

-          I was just waiting for you to eat, babe. Let's see what he prepared to us.

We walked to the kitchen, it had the smell of Vegan Lasagna and we were right, I melted inside since it was one of my favorite dishes.

I prepared our food and we sat in the sofa, watching some TV in the living room, listening the rain falling. Zayn was quiet, yet he was smiling at the food the whole time, maybe he was thinking, maybe he was imagining but that wasn't normal for a boy who was living risking his life, what always worried me.

-          Why are you smiling? It's just food, babe.

-          I am not smiling at the food, Chris..I am just thinking on how much we grew up together. Do you remember us a few years ago?

-          We can't forget from where we came from, babe and here we are.

-          My mom used to prepare the food for us while we were sitting right in this sofa watching cartoons..little did we knew..

-          That years later we would be fighting to keep us alive.

-          Babe..

-          I am sorry to change your mood, Zayn but..I just can't stop thinking about it, for more than I try.

-          I am going to save us. He won't touch us, I swear.

-          I don't even know him, only you..maybe that's why I am more afraid and he's still out there.

-          He is still out there and so is us, he isn't stronger. I got hurt because I wasn't expecting for that guy slap my face, he looked like a nurse as I told you.

-          Look, I am going to make you see how much I love you..

-          What do you mean, Christine?

-          I am going to find that guy and make him pay, it'll be me who's going to do it.

-          No! – he put his dish in the table, facing me – You won't do anything that you are thinking, alright?