A different Bed

- so..
- yes. - I knew what he was meaning and yes Christine, you couldn't live anymore in a lie. - look, I just couldn't..
- look, let's get out of here. I am not ready to kiss you in front of all those people in a garden in the middle of Los Angeles..I'm still the shy boy that you met on your mom's work.
I couldn't stop smiling. Was that a dream ? Is this a dream ? Was this happening ? I waited for this to happen for years. I never expected that in the nights I was crying missing him, he was searching for me. I didn't know that he came here to save me, because he could t let us die, I didn't know that when I was trying to forget him he was probably trying to remember a memory that could take him where I was. I never expected that I could live in this way again. I missed being loved, being needed by somebody that I never stopped loving.
And in the middle of my messy bedroom, we were right in the confusion kissing, smiling, laughing, crying, holding each other like we never did before. I needed that, he needed that, we needed. I never felt so loved like he made me feel and for a minute I could feel the forever was right there in front of us.
- I..I missed loving you this way.
- I missed being loved this way. - I kissed him, eyes opened because I needed to make sure that he was..him, that I was looking to the most beautiful creation that could ever come to my life. - I hope you know, that I want to do this forever.
- we will. But we need to talk about everything first, Chris. - he kissed me one more time. That beautiful human with his messy hair and half naked with his eyes shinning asked me - why..why did you lied ?
- My romantic and stupid mind couldn't take it. - he laughed - You have Tany,
- Had. This have to break soon, there's no reason to keep being with her.
- what ?
- first..reply me.
- I was jealous okay ? I felt bad knowing that you..had somebody and I wanted to show you that I overcame you fast and that I didn't need you.
- but you do, don't you ? - he smiled at me. Damn, it killed me.
- Shut up..reply to me..now.
- oh, yes I'll end up everything.
- why ?
- Why ? Christine you serious ? Don't you want this ?
- I want this!
- so why you asking why ? You're the one I want! Do you think that we met in the bar ? My aunt presented her to me because she couldn't see me sad and mad everyday! I was always out! Getting lost in the bars, looking at every girl wondering if they were you, getting drunk every night and meet girls everyday asking if they ever see you. My life was a bullshit. Yes Tany helped me but never saved me, never handled me so well like you did. Like you will do. Because now that I found you, I promise to never leave.
- Z..I don't know what to tell you. I am just so happy that you are with me now, I don't want to lose you again, I don't want to leave.
I hugged him so right that I could listen his heartbeat beating against mine. How beautiful was to be alive. How beautiful I felt next to him.
- I think..it's the right time to tell her, baby.
- do you think, Chris ?
- yes. You wouldn't like if she would do it the same to you.
- okay, you are right.

  Wednesday, 16th February

  I woke up in a different bed, in a different room, in a different house. Bob was sleeping next to the door and right next to me, there was Zayn. I felt like a princess looking at him, I felt like that was the life I always wanted.
5:30 am, I need to get ready to my work! I wish I could stay the whole day looking at his beauty, looking at him, I wish I could make that happen.
I tried to not wake him up, since we fell asleep so late, I may only slept 2 hours but I think that was enough to work for 10.
  You may be wondering what about between Zayn and Tany, well they broke up. She completely understood what left me kinda surprised because I wasn't expecting that at all. She was too nice, too mature to understand it, but I think that was the reason why Zayn never liked her that much because she was always " too much something. ". It was just so weird for me, in the same day I met her was the same day he broke up everything. Maybe it was just meant to be like this.
- good morning.. - Zayn woke up with that beautiful soft voice - where are you going ?
- to work, Z..I still work. - I said giggling
- nooo, stay for more time, I need you here nurse..I feel..I feel sick.
- no you don't! You are completely fine..
He kept laughing at me doing those cat eyes that I couldn't resist at all.
- I need to go now, baby. But..visit me if you want at 3 pm okay ? Tell to the security that you're there to check about your lungs..
- you're such a naughty nurse, Christine.
- yes or no lungs exam.
- okay nurse! I will be there for..that exam.
- see you soon, baby.
I have him a kiss, then I hugged Bob too tight and I went to my job. Zi and Cameran were sleeping so I thought was better for me just leave with no noises. I went by bus to the hospital.
  The morning passed faster, even through some people noticed my face, I didn't sleep any good but it was for a good reason.

- Nurse Christine - the girl from the reception came to me - somebody is waiting for you on the waiting room. Somebody called Zayn, it's because..
- I know. Lungs.
- exactly.
- I'm going! 

I walked to the waiting room and there he was with his little smile, looking at other people around him, walking around like those excited dads waiting to see their children.
- Zayn Malik. - I called knowing he would look automatically.
- Yes ? - he tried to smile not too much.
- Can you please come with me ?
- With all the plesure, nurse. - he whispered, already next to me.
- So, lungs exam han ?
- Yes. That's what you told me..
- It makes sense, so you can be next to me. - I giggled. I knew that situation wasn't the best for a nurse to do but I knew he was there two days ago so it completed fit in. - but now serious, are you feeling better about it ?
- The lungs ? Yes, I can breathe normal, I feel normal..
- But what really happen to you come here ? I still don't know.
- Long story..
- You have to tell me..
- Can we sit first ?