Finding the truth

I looked at Zayn like I was lost again, wanting to understand everything that was going on there, wanting to know about everything that happened. If the gang wasn't dead, we weren't safe and after what happened, we could never be.

  We saw she getting in the police's car alone, what made me think that was only her right there but she wasn't.

-          Zayn..she's getting in the car alone.. – we kept looking outside – what really happened?

-          Christine..if we get out of this hospital right now, I can get killed so please don't go. Don't go home, let's call Mario..

-          Okay okay but Zayn..please explain me.

-          I went to outside and  a tall brunette guy, a really good looking one..I even thought he was a nurse or something asked me for a cigarette and when I was giving it to him..he slapped my face so hard and brought me into the..car..your mom's car. She looked my door telling me awful things that I will never believe on that and then..then you arrived there.

-          Zayn, you need to tell everything to the police, you know right?

-          I do, I do..I just don't understand why us.

-          Bad things can happen to the good people, babe and it's our turn now but we still together and we will take care of each other.

-          I may look so stupid but I promise I wasn't expecting that guy to do that..

-          Zayn, you still be the strongest human being to me, okay? He will have his karma.

-          I got his face, he will pay for this.

-          No you won't do anything..I don't want you to be hurt.

-          Babe..it's not for what I felt but what you did. And that's why I need to do this.

   I hold him tight but not for so long, the pregnant girl interrupted us.
- I'm sorry but your name was getting called a few minutes..I thought was a good idea to call you.
- thank you. - I smiled at her. - But..
- do you want to go ? - Zayn faced me. - I really hope you go.
- you go with me ?
- yes love, I go with you.
- we should call Mario before we go..
- Chris, she's arrested. We do it later. Now we have to go. - we started to walk with me - Thank you so much! - he thanked the girl by passing by her.
- you're such a lovely couple, by the way!!
- thanks a lot, darling. - I looked back at her, waving.

  It was always so good to feel the love from other people who didn't even knew our ages or even our correct names saying how good we looked together but that wasn't what made us who we were. Our Love did, our hearts and souls did.