Give him everything

I got lost in that room. Not because I didn't know where I was but because everything was so beautiful that my thoughts became all about the beauty between those four walls. Zayn kept looking at me, introducing me the reasons why he put everything like that, telling me his ideas, telling me how much he always wanted our room to be like that.

He showed me the rest of the house, the kitchen was very simple and sweet, so colorful full of happy vibrations, the house had two bathrooms, one very romantic that made part of our room and one for the visits, we had more two rooms. After showing me the simple visits room but it was really beautiful as well, Zayn stopped in front of a door, I thought it was the other room and I was right.

-          Why are you smiling like that? Open the door. – I asked him, giggling, confused but happy to see him like that.

-          It's a empty place right now, nothing's there.

-          I understand, we will have time to fix that.

-          But its going to be special.

-          Zayn, what are you trying to say?

He opened the door and the room was large, larger than ours, but he was saying the truth when he said it was empty. Nothing was there, the walls were white and a little paper was in the floor. I got on my knees to pick it and I smiled when I read "soon it will be a baby room.". He was right next to me, smiling like a fool knowing I had read it.

-          You seriously made it for him..for her.. ?

-          This baby is our life project, of course I did it.. but it's empty now.

-          Like myself.. – I smirked at him, making him laugh.

-          It's that an idea to start to decorate the room or...your..

-          Mr Malik not now.. – I put my hand on his lips so he could stay what he was talking about. – Is..there..any office room?

-          Not yet Mrs curious but come with me, I show you the rest!

I left the paper in the floor when he grabbed my hand to take me to see the rest of the house. Everything was so beautiful, our style was there, on every inch of that house, I finally could feel that was only mine, only his and nothing could destroy that feeling.

After discover what our house looked alike, me and Zayn were sat in the garden, looking at the sky, eating some pancakes, not even caring about the lunch time, not even remembering that his family may were waiting for us in their house; it was like we were stopped in the time.

-          I still want to know how you did everything without me noticing..

-          I got some help from my father and I organized everything with him when you fell asleep, all those days..and..I lied to you.

-          What ? Which lies?

-          I didn't go to theater, as much as you think I went. I am sorry..

-          How many did you go?

-          You promise you won't be mad?

-          Of course I won't be..

-          Two, two times..

-          So you came here in the other times?

-          Yes babe..

-          But you told me the theater's stories so well..how do you lie so well? – I giggled.

-          Well, I don't know but it was just my imagination..I had to lie so you couldn't find that I was doing this surprise for you.

-          I love you, I don't care if you lie to hide a surprise for me..you matter more than that.

-          I love you more baby. – he looked at me like he was thinking in something – eat your pancake..you still didn't open my gift.

-          Fuck, I forgot that! Babe, I am sorry.

-          It's alright, I understand you, you already got so many surprises..

-          I feel so bad because..I can't give anything back. 

-          Babe..hey.. – he grabbed my hands – what are you saying?

-          I mean, you organize all of this and your lazy girlfriend doesn't do that much for you..

-          She does. She loves me more than anything, isn't that enough?

-          Yes..maybe...no..I mean, I do love you more than anything but..you deserve more.

-          Christine, I deserve you and I have you, I don't care about the little things.

-          This house isn't a little thing, Zayn..

-          But it's ours. You dreamt and I helped you to reach it, we worked on this together.

-          I hope God gives you everything that I can't.

-          You make me laugh.. – he smiled at me, still grabbing my hands.

-          Why?

-          He already gave me.

-          Yes but..

-          You. – he interrupted me – God knows I don't need that much as long as I have his best creation on my life, right?

He made my mind stop, words couldn't reply to his little "right" but only actions and hugging him, kissing his sweet lips were the right answer for that moment.

-          You always will have, I promise.