Believe ?

- what happened ? - Zayn whispered me
- I don't know, love. - I walked there while Zayn stayed with Cameran in the room. - Hello mrs Francis..are you alright ?
- I am..I am okay. Well I have something to tell you. Do you mind coming here ? - he looked at his apartment.

  I walked to the door with him, following his steps, even his steep sounded dark and sad. I looked at Zayn and he was following me slowly.
" can I go " he made a signal but I told him to stop. I don't know what was happening and I was really scared, but I am sure what would hurt me were words and not any suspicious action.
- what I have to tell you it's not easy for you. - he started to say. - but you have to be strong.
- you are scaring me, mrs Francis. Just tell me. - my hands started to shake in my lap.
- Your dad came here again last night. He was completely drunk, he was lost of his mind but he told me something that he could never joke about. He told me he has a cancer and..he told me he will end with his life soon, he says he doesn't want to live anymore. I am sad because this morning, my wife told me he saw sleeping out side of a bar here. I just..
- mrs Francis, im sorry to interrupt you but he was drunk.
- yes he was, but he looked honest.
- every drunk person seems honest in his words but we can't forget about his actions. And besides everything, he never called me anymore anyway so hey would he tell you first something like that ?
- Darling, I asked him that. He told me..you don't care about him anymore.
- he said that every time he used to get drunk when I used to live with him.
- I know you hate your dad but please take a look at him.
- I don't hate him. I'm just not  believing on that because I know his ways.
- He really looked honest.
- mrs Francis..how many times you ever seen my dad ?
- Maybe five or less.
- So please don't believe in that alright ? You only saw him drunk once. Or twice.
- you are right Christine. I am sorry.
- no don't be sorry, it wasn't your fault. Please don't open the door when he comes here ok ?
- okay okay.
- I trust on you, mrs Francis.
- thank you, Christine. I will not open.
- he just wants attention. - I said opening my door and going to my house again. - thank you so much.

I got in home and they were all in the sofa, Zayn and Cameran were there already.
- I.. I need to go to my room for a second, ok ? - I said, trying to control my tears.
Nobody said anything, Trisha just smiled and looked at me giving me a look "it's okay."
When I opened my room's door, I felt Zayn beside me. Without saying a word, he closed the door and hugged me right away.
- it's alright, I am here.
- I hate my family so much.
My words came between huge spaces. My mind was cold, cold like snow. I didn't want to believe in that but at same I did. I knew he could be talking the truth, I knew my dad would never joke about something so serious like that, not even with all the álcool.
- you want to tell me now ?
- my dad.. - I cleaned my face - my dad said he has a cancer, and he wants..to kill himself. But I can't believe and at same time, I do.
- babe.. - he pressed my body again, hugging me - look..you need to calm down now okay ?
- do you think he's lying ?
- I don't know, Chris. Maybe you should talk to him.
- I don't want. After everything..I may sound so cold, right ?
- no. If I had a dad like yours..I would think exactly the same but I'd call your mom at least.
- what ? - I asked surprised. - to know about him ?
- yes. Maybe she knows more than you.
- I don't believe on that, my mom would be the first one to jump and make a party if he ever dies.
- Chris..do you want me to..
- no no no, Zayn. I don't want you to do something that I need to do.
- if you want, I'm right here.
- I will give him a call soon but today..my mind is so lost. This just made me feel so confused.
- hey - he kissed my forehead, hugging me - you want me to stay here, holding you ?
- and your family ?
- they are fine, baby. Trust me. I am sure they understand. My mom knows.
- your mom..knows ?
- mrs Francis told her while we were in the room. He didn't say anything in particular like you just told me, he just told her he has a cancer.
- that word hurts me so much.
- I am sorry babe. I won't tell it anymore. Look, go rest a bit..maybe just to think, ok ?
- you stay with me ?
- I do.
- I love you.
- I do more. - he kissed me slowly - I..I am just going to tell them you're resting ok ?
- ok, babe.

  I left him closing the door and as soon as that happened, my eyes started to cry again. I hugged my pillow in my bed, crying like a kid, crying like I used to do what my dad used to call me the ugly names, when I used to hear them hitting each other in the kitchen, crying like when I used to run for my grandparents house after see both of them drunk talking words without sense.
- I am right here. - Zayn said hugging my body from behind.