Feeling like loosing

After resting some time in bed with Zayn, I heard little knocks in the door. It was night already, we spent more than 1 hour sleeping for sure.

-          Yes? – I said while I looked at Zayn and he was still sleeping.

Trisha came in with Mario, their faces were worried and a bit too pale, I automatically jumped from the bed, waking Zayn up.

-          What happened? – I asked seeing them coming closer of me.

-          It's about your mom.

-          Whatever it is, please tell me.

-          She is involved with them.. – Mario started to say.

-          What? With who?

-          The gang. She is involved with them. I got a source that told me that your mom was involved to kill your dad, she wanted to do a revenge on her own. Right now..she is talking with some polices in Los Angeles but soon..soon we need to live.

-          What do you mean? I am so lost right now..why was my mom involved with her, with this gang?

-          Christine, we just know this love. – Trisha held my hands – Your mom..she was always discussing with your dad and we know it was about you..I don't know what she had in mind but she contacted the strongest gangsters and as we know..Tanny and the rest answered. Your mom paid.

-          My..my mom..Zayn the money! – I said having flashbacks of the money that me and Michael found in the bag – where's the bag?

-          We left the bag in Michael's vain, Christine! Oh shit..so it was her money? Now, everything makes sense!

-          Wait, which bag? Does police knows about what you're talking about?

-          Did you send police to check Michael's vain? It was full of arms and those police weird things..

-          Yes Christine and we didn't find any bag! Only your clothes and papers in the floor.

-          Fuck.. – Zayn yelled – so, somebody took it right?

-          No..no..no..that can't be like that.

My heart started to skip a beat, my anxiety attacks started to attack my chest and tears were now running from my eyes. I felt my life stopping again, I felt all the pressure in my heart, more than it was before. I didn't know a single place that could be completely safe for us.

-          Christine, calm down babe. – Zayn hugged me tight in the bed, while Mario started to interact with other police by their phone. – We will solve this, I promise.

-          See? My mom is completely out of her mind! How could she be so fake to cry over the phone about my dad's death if she was the one who killed him? This is crazy!

-          People get fake when we don't expect they will but now we need to stick together and don't leave each other, in soon this will end.

-          I just need you alive, I don't want anything more.

-          I will be alive, nobody can..

-          Zayn, Christine..we have news. – Mario said putting his phone back on his pocket really quickly. We stared at him waiting for something good. – 4 guys from the gang just committed 2 crimes, right after we left. They stole a grocery and rapped a kid from Miami and left him in the grocery. The 4 are alive and we don't know if there's anybody more hiding or preparing any plan..

-          Mario, I don't feel safe here. – I started to said looking around, holding Zayn's tight next to me.

-          Look you have to stay calm, we have a plan.

-          Let Mario tell us. – Zayn tried to calm me but nothing was helping.

-          Both of you can't stay here in this house, go to London or other place, I go with you and we will contact the police from the place you go so we will get more help.

-          What? And my family?

-          They will stay here, also with more protection since the police from LA is contacting Nice about this case. But don't worry, they will stay in good hands.

-          Does my mom know?

-          Yes Zayn, they all know and they are ready. We have to do this.

-          So where..where are we going? – I asked, feeling completely lost.

-          London.. – Zayn said in a slowly tired sound. – London is alright?

-          It is, It's a good place since it's your country. Do you want me to warn them or do you have other places in mind?

-          Wait..are we leaving tonight?

-          Yes Christine it has to be.

-          Mario..Mario I feel so lost..we aren't even here one day and this already happened?

-          Trust me, I've known so many families in this situation or even worse and if we do this right..we will all be safe in the end. You just have to be in this team.

-          I am..I am in this team! I just feel so lost and weird.. I don't know what to think. My dad died and every bad thing starts to happen? And now my mom is the fault?

-          Babe.. – Zayn turned my body to him, getting on his knees looking at me with tears in his eyes. That view broke me. – Listen, remember when my brother asked us what love was about?

-          Yes..

-          This is what love is about, about risking, about forgetting and move on and that's what we have to do now. We never know what can happen tomorrow morning or even after 5 minutes but we need to stay together and love each other..

-          Zayn, you know I love you more than anything but you're leaving your family here? To run with me?

-          I am not leaving. I am protecting, I am protecting us. This is what we have to do. We don't have a lot of options now!

-          Just promise..just promise me something..

-          Tell me.

-          If something happen to us, - I felt like my tears were real balls of water getting shoot by my eyes. – don't forget about what we lived together.

-          Nothing will happen to us, we will stay together, until the end.

His body jumped in mine, hugging each other, holding each other's body like there was no tomorrow, not knowing anything what could happen after that huge hug, after that second.