Am I dead ?

Michael opened the door and there was a melody inside of me that was saying "don't go, don't let Zayn go." That was scaring me as near as Zayn was getting of the door.

-          Wait. – I held Zayn's hand. He looked at me. – Are you sure ?

-          Babe, you go with me. We are a team, right?

-          What if we get hurt ? I told you..I can't do this without you.

-          That's why we are together, that's why we have to do this together.

-          Hey, - Michael throw me two guns, something that I've never seen before. – Those ones are super easy for people who never used guns before. You just have to pull the trigger, click here – he pointed to a weird green button in the back's gun – and it's all done.

-          Can I ask you something before we go ?

-          Sure.

-          Yeah, sure.

-          If we don't get out of this, what will happen?

-          Don't start a fight thinking you are going to lose the battle.

He jumped from the door without telling me anything more. Zayn followed him right away, I knew I couldn't stay there, I couldn't stay looking at them from the van. I had to run and that's exactly what I did.

  We started to get near of their house, the smell was even worse from there. We saw Carlos smoking and looking around like he was spying somebody but he couldn't see us and that's what was important.

-          I will go there when I say 3, ok ? – Michael warned us.

-          Okay.

-          Okay Zayn ?

-          Okay, okay. I am ready.

-          1..2..3.

Michael ran to his house's door, looking around, making signals to us that we weren't understanding at all.

-          What is he saying ?

-          I have to open the door. – Zayn said, without looking at me.

-          What ?

-          I have to go there babe, I need to open the door, he passes by and you come right after.

-          Zayn..no..no..let me open it.

-          Christine it's too risky. You can't do it, it has to be me ok ?

-          But what if

-          Look, look at me. – he replaced the arm on his hands by my hands – You said, before coming here, that you always wanted to save somebody right ? That's exactly what you are doing right now, you are saving all of us, I am, he is so we have to do this. Don't worry about anything, I will go and you run when I say. Promise Christine ?

-          I promise.

Before he could run, he pressed his lips against mine and ran. He ran and I was afraid that could be our last kiss, our last hope, our last moment. He made a sign for me to run and I did, I ran with everything that I had, ran like I never did before just to make sure I wouldn't lose somebody that I love. He opened the door only with his strength in his shoulders, Michael got in and I stayed outside. I felt like I couldn't breathe when I finally got inside the house.

There was two man killed already and I didn't even hear any sound of shooting or screams. Sometimes the death can happen in the purest silence, sometimes you don't even have time for scream or protest.

-          RUN! CHRISTINE RUN! – Zayn screamed at me and when I realized Carlos was right in front of me, staring at his dead "friends".

-          You fucking bitch will pay for..

And in that moment I listened somebody pulling the trigger from me, I closed my eyes listening somebody falling in the floor, a heavy body, a little scream that scared my ears.

  I was afraid if it could be Zayn, I didn't want to open my eyes if I would see him dead, I didn't want him in that position. I would give him my life if that could be possible. Losing him again wasn't in my plans and if that could happen again, I would lose myself right next.

  I didn't hear Michael, I didn't hear Zayn, I didn't hear anybody. Did I died ?