A new place for live

We walked more than I expect, I was always following Zayn steps and listening where I could go, where I could walk. 

-          Stop here. – he told me.

-          Can I take this from my eyes? I am tired of not looking at you.

-          You're being to cute but wait, let me open the door..

-          Which door? Zayn..

I didn't listen his answer or anything from him, just the noise of the key opening a door, a heavy door for what I could listen.

-          Walk 4 steps.

-          In front?

-          Yes, babe.

-          And now?

-          And now..look around.

As soon as he took the band from my eyes, I realized we were in a living room, a big living room like those we see in the castles in the Disney movies. The living room had white walls, the floor was blue like the sky, the sofas black and white, a huge table where the whole family could dinner, a big TV screen. I saw some stairs, so many stairs that could take us to other rooms. I turned my face and I could see a door for the kitchen and other, made of glaces that made me see the garden outside.

But I was lost, was that ours?

-          Zayn..

-          Yes, babe? – he was looking at the walls, like he hadn't seen it.

-          Are we stealing a house?

-          Wha..what ? No..

-          Then who's this house from?

-          Christine, - he walked closer of me, grabbing my hands – My dad and my aunt got out of home to organize everything this morning, this was used to belong to my grandparents but they changed everything..so it could belong to us. I have been organizing and buying some materials to make this house completely beautiful, like a paradise for us.

-          Zayn..Zayn, are you saying this is our..

-          This is our house, babe. All of this is ours. Every little thing and big one. Everything.

-          Zayn, are you sure..this is..this is what you want?

-          Christine this is everything I ever wanted. Do you accept to live with your annoying, childish boyfriend?

-          I accept living with my beautiful, amazing, fantastic, brilliant, best boyfriend.

-          I love you.

-          I love you so much more.

I grabbed his shoulders, giving him a huge kiss in his lips; I was so happy, I couldn't believe that we finally got a house, that we had our little big space. That was the place of my dreams and I was finally leaving there with the best person, with the person that could make everything better.

-          Do..you want..to see the rest of our house? – he said between kisses.

-          Yes, please!

We ran in the stairs like little two kids, holding our hands, my eyes were focused on the stairs and how beautiful they looked, so bright and clean, so simple as well, like stars. He showed me the room first, and that was honestly when I fell in love with him more.

  The big totally looked so comfortable, a totally kind bed, full of flowers with a gift between them, I tried to look at everything, at the wall decorated with some of our Polaroid pictures, with a huge mirror where we could look at ourselves every single day. The walls were white with hennas in the hall, a ying yang was there, right next to the bed was and that made the view even more beautiful.

I sat in the bed, looking around, holding Zayn's hand tight and wanting to thank him million times for making that place so beautiful.

-          Chris?

-          Yes babe?

-          Open..open the gift.

-          I just can't stop staring at how beautiful our room is.

-          You can do it everyday since our life will start today in this house.

-          We are moving today?

-          Yes babe, I am going to ask my family if they can help bringing our clothes to here..

-          Zayn..Zayn, I.. I don't know what to say but.. – my happy tears started to show up and fall from my eyes – I want that.

-          Do you babe ? – he hugged me from my waist in the bed – I don't to see you crying.

-          I am just so happy, I wasn't expecting this at all..

-          You know, I love to surprise you when you last expect. – he smirked at me, kissing my forehead.

And in that moment, I felt in peace.